'10 FL ATH Matt Elam

I never liked the kid. All the back and forth crap. Seems more like a drama queen than a football player. At least he will play for a team I never liked either so it fits....

Yes. Landing Matt Elam was clearly bad for the Gators and good for Tennessee, even though Tennessee wanted this kid to come play for them.

Just delete the thread already.

All that was being stated is that Elam could not cover Ambles. That was the case all week at the AA game. That's fact. Elam is one hell of a talent though, and no one denies that. Therefore, get over yourself.

All that was being stated is that Elam could not cover Ambles. That was the case all week at the AA game. That's fact. Elam is one hell of a talent though, and no one denies that. Therefore, get over yourself.

I would say with confidence, right now, that over half the safeties in the SEC would struggle to cover Ambles 1-on-1. Safeties are generally not great at covering large, fast WR's one on one.

So I don't see why everyone is obsessing over it. Elam could go his entire career without ever being 1 on 1 with Ambles ever again. More likely than not, Ambles will have to deal with pure corners like Janoris Jenkins, Adrien Bushel, Jeremy Brown, Josh Shaw, or Jaylen Watkins. The only time Ambles will see Elam is when he is trying to blast him after the catch from his safety position, IF HE EVEN PLAYS SAFETY, which isn't even a lock yet.

Is this the kid who couldn't make up his mind? Was he the kid when asked why he picked fl he couldn't give a straight answer? This kid seems dumber than a bag of retarded hammers.

Urban dun filld that boy w nonsense. All the volz were on him all week and I guess he'z wuz jus' tellin them wat they wonted to hear, as of Friday I wuz told volz in da top 2. Guess u caint trust nobody.....see him on the flip side.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Urban dun filld that boy w nonsense. All the volz were on him all week and I guess he'z wuz jus' tellin them wat they wonted to hear, as of Friday I wuz told volz in da top 2. Guess u caint trust nobody.....see him on the flip side.
did Ed Orgeron dictate this post?

Jacques, is that you?

He better watch out, Urban Meyer may have sex with his college student girlfriend...

Which one is a bigger liar, Meyer or Saban? Not sure. Bigger cheater? We know the answer to that in the bedroom...

Do not reply to this, it is an NCAA trap. Think of it as the Datline to catch a violater of recruiting.

I know Matt Elam gets grief for not being able to make a decision but there was one decision he did make last week that makes me happy he did choose Florida, and that was he chose to not have the ability to cover Mr.Ambles! Can't wait to see if he cries when he gets burnt by Ambles for four years and looks to the sideline to be reaffirmed by his coach Steve Addazio! Should be fun!

VN Store

Back