'10 FL ATH Matt Elam

Dude there is more gator on VolNation discussing Florida and not the VOLS.....

As I a gator fan on this board, I am not here to discuss Gator football. I am hear to discuss recruits, the same recruits that the Gators and Vols are going after. This site is free and has some of the best info on the web. I am not scared of Kiffin or the vols I strictly want to know everything i can about recruiting.

As I a gator fan on this board, I am not here to discuss Gator football. I am hear to discuss recruits, the same recruits that the Gators and Vols are going after. This site is free and has some of the best info on the web. I am not scared of Kiffin or the vols I strictly want to know everything i can about recruiting.

GOOD!!! Then go subscribe to your rightful prem Gator site for exclusive insider info. If your site does not have the best info, then go help the mods on the big free Gator site.

Yeah you are - otherwise you wouldn't even address the issue.

Don't worry about Matt he'll be a Gator by next month. Even if he's wavering and the odds have dropped to 50/50...Gators are 50% and everyone else is splitting up the remaining 50 but the main reason comes from a GC at PBD that I worked with at Palm Bay High who said Matt has only completed his EE package(Admmission,Test scores, early graduation petition to school system and sign off of NCAA Clearinghouse) for UF, FSU and WV so again I like our chances. In the end it's Matt's choice but if he's an EE then UT and UGA may not make the deadline.

You do realize that if the odds are 50/50 gators vs. a bunch of other schools, it's no different than 50/50 gators vs. ut, don't you? If there's really a 50% shot a kid goes to UF, then it's 50% regardless of who else he is considering.

You do realize that if the odds are 50/50 gators vs. a bunch of other schools, it's no different than 50/50 gators vs. ut, don't you? If there's really a 50% shot a kid goes to UF, then it's 50% regardless of who else he is considering.
NO WAY its 50/50 UF and UT.....he's an EE so we'll know before christmas that he's a Gator.

NO WAY its 50/50 UF and UT.....he's an EE so we'll know before christmas that he's a Gator.

Thought is was interesting to see him wearing a UT hat at the Gardens mall the other day.

Also interesting in the renewed interest between Riley and UF and the continued interest in Tony Jefferson.

You take Jefferson and you are losing either Brown or Elam.

Thought is was interesting to see him wearing a UT hat at the Gardens mall the other day.

Also interesting in the renewed interest between Riley and UF and the continued interest in Tony Jefferson.

What he said..

Welcome Back to the board FL VOL

thought is was interesting to see him wearing a ut hat at the gardens mall the other day.

Also interesting in the renewed interest between riley and uf and the continued interest in tony jefferson.

You take jefferson and you are losing either brown or elam.

boom!!!!

Pic or link? I have info about him not even having his paper work together for UT. Teachers,coaches and admins TALK about recruiting and are very great sources of info....Dude you're talking about a hat fyi Mack wears a GT bookbag so what does free gear have to do with anything? lmao Guess UT fans are worried about Dixon's visit to Bama and maybe AU for Iron Bowl. All UT "insider" have to do is get a source in admission to confirm his file which shouldn't be that hard since UT has so many "insiders".

Pic or link? I have info about him not even having his paper work together for UT. Teachers,coaches and admins TALK about recruiting and are very great sources of info....Dude you're talking about a hat fyi Mack wears a GT bookbag so what does free gear have to do with anything? lmao Guess UT fans are worried about Dixon's visit to Bama and maybe AU for Iron Bowl. All UT "insider" have to do is get a source in admission to confirm his file which shouldn't be that hard since UT has so many "insiders".

LV Vouches for Flvol77 so ill take his word for it on seeing him the other day. Hard to believe anything that leaks from a gators mouth.

believe what you wish.....

I live in the Gardens, have seen Elam play a lot and know people around him through business dealings with Dwyer, I never said he was a vol but the gators aren't a lock as you state.

I backed my statment up with the fact that UF and riley rumors are heating up and so are the Tony Jefferson rumors. If you don't believe that then you know zero about the gators and have no insider info.

We will only take TJ if Matt decommits and Brown is the only RB we are taking in the class. Both are EE so we will have them on campus before NSD. Riley taking visit for FSU is because of possibility of Dorsey not making it into class because of grades so Riley and TJ are secondary plans if all goes wrong with Matt.

believe what you wish.....

I live in the Gardens, have seen Elam play a lot and know people around him through business dealings with Dwyer, I never said he was a vol but the gators aren't a lock as you state.

I backed my statment up with the fact that UF and riley rumors are heating up and so are the Tony Jefferson rumors. If you don't believe that then you know zero about the gators and have no insider info.
Never said he was a lock. I don't have any "recruiting insiders" just sources within the school systems so believe what you want but a GC at PBD is better than any "insider" other than Matt. Like I said before just dial up one of your insiders in the admin office of UT about his admission for spring semester. Don't worry it will be over before Christmas.

VN Store

Back