'10 CA QB Nick Montana

Besides some of their rude fans; Bama is actually a very attractive atmosphere for young people. I went there for a game when some of my friends were up there for school.

They make you feel the tradition on gameday. College students were laid back and real cool at least to me they were. Women are fiiiiiiiiiine. It was actually a really cool trip but TN is still better. I doubt Montana goes there.

Booooooooooooooo!!!

Montana isn't a great QB. He's riding on basically name alone at this point.

He's around our #4 or 5 QB target at this point.

From the Ohio State Rivals site..has finally cut his list down to 7.. with Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Stanford and Washington

From the Ohio State Rivals site..has finally cut his list down to 7.. with Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Stanford and Washington

Let's hope he goes to an SEC school. One less scholarship available to a guy who might see the field.

But he also plays in front of Gretsky and Will Smith. That's got to account for something?

Montana isn't a great QB. He's riding on basically name alone at this point.

He's around our #4 or 5 QB target at this point.

he isn't a target at all... they checked him out and will not extend an offer if they ever even thought about it at anytime

he isn't a target at all... they checked him out and will not extend an offer if they ever even thought about it at anytime

That post was from a while back but was he really that bad when they went to watch him?

Maybe I did overrate him some though. At that point, I think I had him behind our big three (Heaps, Scroggins, Hendrix), but that was before Marve and Newton blew up, and then some other QBs they've probably checked out recently.

Last edited:
Westlake Village (Calif.) Oaks Christian's Nick Montana is down to seven schools – Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Stanford and Washington. Georgia, Notre Dame, Ohio State and Stanford seem to be the top four. LSU could get into the hunt if Montana decides to visit. Alabama already has two quarterbacks committed, although Blake Sims is more of an athlete than quarterback at the next level.

From Mike Farrell...

The only thing I think I disagree with is Heaps to BYU. I really think he goes to Washington - regardless it will be one of those two and he will be insignificant. Good job, Heaps.

VN Store

Back