'10 CA QB Nick Montana

You mean like Danny Wuerffel? Or let me just make a list...

1. Danny Wuerffel
2. Shane Matthews
3. Terry Dean
4. Doug Johnson
5. Jesse Palmer

What do they all have in common? Gators QBs. Under Spurrier. All drafted except for 1. All washed out in the league. You honestly think they made Spurrier's system? Or were they a product of it?

ouch lol and +1 to that lol go orange donkey!!!!:p

they are probably going out to the Nike QB Combine. Then maybe a home visit. Pretty awesome going into Joe Motanas home!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Would like nothing more than to have Nick and Jake Heaps on the same team. Those are the two I like the most. Heck, throw in Scroggins, too while I am at it.

Montana is another one of those living off his daddy"s name like little "E". Not worth a crap. Skroggins is the MAN. You will see.

Off topic but if you watched the race last night you notice that Jr can drive, but his entire pit crew is in fact crap.

Nick & Jake?
Id take em both, but seeing as how thats a dream i know it wont happen.
Either or would suit me just fine however.

On a side note, Jr cant drive. Every week someones makes another excuse for him.
Hes a better salesman.

Mike Ferrell said good sources have told him that if Montana doesn't choose Notre Dame, he will most likely end up at either Georgia or Alabama...

Mike Ferrell said good sources have told him that if Montana doesn't choose Notre Dame, he will most likely end up at either Georgia or Alabama...

More specifically:

Montana's decision could now go into June or July. Good sources say that if he doesn't end up at Notre Dame then he'll end up in the Southeast at either Georgia or Alabama, especially if he doesn't make a return trip to Ohio State this weekend.

July is a while away.

Not with the stock pile of QB's alabubba already has....Montana won't go anywhere near tuscaloosa now...UGA is a possiblity with CMR and his heavenly recruiting tactic...Would like him in orange and white....Good recruiting tool and hell he might even turn out to be a diamond in the rough.

I can't see Georgia or Alabama getting him.

Washington and Ohio State fans are both really confident about him. I'm not sure why the U Dub fans are though.

Not with the stock pile of QB's alabubba already has....Montana won't go anywhere near tuscaloosa now...UGA is a possiblity with CMR and his heavenly recruiting tactic...Would like him in orange and white....Good recruiting tool and hell he might even turn out to be a diamond in the rough.

Ferrell said something about Blake Sims is moving to WR and Alabama is wanting to take 2 QBs in this class. According to him, the Tide is looking for another QB...

To be honest if i was a high profile QB and didnt favor a team, why wouldnt you look at bama?

1. to throw to JJones
2. $$$$$$
3.$$$$$$
4. the Oline.
5. bama has real good football history.

Why would you want to play for Bama. I just don't get it.

Besides some of their rude fans; Bama is actually a very attractive atmosphere for young people. I went there for a game when some of my friends were up there for school.

They make you feel the tradition on gameday. College students were laid back and real cool at least to me they were. Women are fiiiiiiiiiine. It was actually a really cool trip but TN is still better. I doubt Montana goes there.

Why would you want to play for Bama. I just don't get it.

our country is divided on a lot of issues---politics, ethical issues, et cetera.

however, the one thing the entire nation agrees on is that Alabama sucks.

somehow it's a secret kind of knowledge that no one shares with football players.

One player the Buckeyes could be out of the mix for is Westlake Village (Calif.) Oaks Christian quarterback Nick Montana. While Montana will likely continue to list Ohio State on his short list, the fact that he didn't make a return visit to Columbus for the Buckeyes' spring game isn't a great sign.

From Mike Farrell's Weekly Whispers...

our country is divided on a lot of issues---politics, ethical issues, et cetera.

however, the one thing the entire nation agrees on is that Alabama sucks.

somehow it's a secret kind of knowledge that no one shares with football players.

Conspiracy against our young and impressionable youths. Maybe Obama can fix this.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back