Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to Swain and Rucker for the first time...these guys are incredibly bad... thank you Knoxville for taking Rucker from Chattanooga

dumb-and-dumber-dumb-and-dumber-485972_1024_768.jpg

Last edited:
In A.D. 2012

Gruden was Beginning.

Freak: What happen?

Admin: Somebody set us up the bomb.

Mod: We get signal.

Freak: What!

Mod: Main Screen turn on.

Freak: It's you!!

'Boro: How are you gentleman !!

'Boro: All your bandwidth are belong to us.

'Boro: You are on the way to destruction.

Freak: What you say!!

'Boro: You have no chance to survive make your time.

'Boro: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Mod: Captain !!

Freak: Take off every 'ROUTER'!!

Freak: You know what you doing.

Freak: Move 'ROUTER'.

Freak For great justice.

Did you translate this from ancient chinese or something??

I pointed no fingers. I just want discussion

One reason we're not responding to your every need is we've already had this discussion with hundreds of others like you and we're tired of it.

You don't think we're getting Gruden.

We don't think there's enough evidence to say for sure he isn't coming.

Read macgruders thread. That has what our basic arguments are. If you disagree then good for you. Go to another thread.

You're so full of ****. You mock people ("all knowing insiders") and tell us that you can't believe that we're still entertaining the thought of JG coaching the Vols, like you're all high and mighty. You're a pompus @$$ and everyone would appreciate if you did actually move on and not post here anymore.

OMG. You're right. I did not mean to hurt your feelings.

GoBigOrange asks a rational question and is crucified for it.

We come back to this thread for amusement, and because we can. Unless you are an administrator, there isn't anything you can do about it. Enjoy the remarks, as I enjoy your pithy insults.

No he didn't, he made a smart mouth remark at the end of his supposed question. The whole thing was sarcasm.

But hey to each their own. I guess we grudenites need to go over to the Strong thread and blow them up considering Strong isn't going to coach here!!!!!

If Fedora declines today, then this is happening. No one could even get lucky enough to guess that all 3 candidates would decline on the same day.. This is exciting

Reactions: 1 person
I'm just glad this is all coming to an end. So psyched to be out-recruited by Saban, Richt, Miles, Muschamp, and Spurrier (at the minimum) EVERY SINGLE YEAR!!!

YEAH! Go Davey!!!

Listening to Swain and Rucker for the first time...these guys are incredibly bad... thank you Knoxville for taking Rucker from Chattanooga

Swain/Rucker 100% better than sports animal. FYI UL Team meeting at 1630. Not a scheduled practice or Sugar Bowl meeting per Swain.

We come back to this thread for amusement, and because we can. Unless you are an administrator, there isn't anything you can do about it. Enjoy the remarks, as I enjoy your pithy insults.

I can hit the ignore button.

Grudenites.

Just remember Tarzan will swing into our jungle and will eat the sticky banana!

You know, if it isn't Gruden (I'm still all in) Hart better be able to pull a rabbit out of a hat because dude is FIRED. No sure how else that could be justified

One reason we're not responding to your every need is we've already had this discussion with hundreds of others like you and we're tired of it.

You don't think we're getting Gruden.

We don't think there's enough evidence to say for sure he isn't coming.

Read macgruders thread. That has what our basic arguments are. If you disagree then good for you. Go to another thread.

There is a difference between thinking there is not enough evidence to give up, which i understand, and having evidence right in front of you that you choose to ignore. Charlie Strong has been offered, and there is no evidence to prove likewise.

Whoever invented this ignore button was a genius

"Don’t any of ya have the guts to play for blood? I’m your Gruden."

Forward
~Gruden 2013~ The Reign of Chucky..

_VFL. G.B.O._
Keep Calm and Grude On!!
SOON!!!

Becoming less likely by the minute of a presser happening today.

Either this has been the worst coaching search in NCAA history since DD was hired or there is something happening with JG.

Reactions: 1 person
Jason Higdon‏@Jason_Higdon

@JanMan59 it means Tennessee is coming hard the start of round number 2

Higdon's been saying Strong would probably stay, now saying UT making another run at him.

SIAP

I think rucker should run for office. you know, think about it, he talks alot without really ever saying anything.... :tease2:

In A.D. 2012

Gruden was Beginning.

Freak: What happen?

Admin: Somebody set us up the bomb.

Mod: We get signal.

Freak: What!

Mod: Main Screen turn on.

Freak: It's you!!

'Boro: How are you gentleman !!

'Boro: All your bandwidth are belong to us.

'Boro: You are on the way to destruction.

Freak: What you say!!

'Boro: You have no chance to survive make your time.

'Boro: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Mod: Captain !!

Freak: Take off every 'ROUTER'!!

Freak: You know what you doing.

Freak: Move 'ROUTER'.

Freak For great justice.

Gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back