Official Jon Gruden Thread XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it happens tonight and I spotted the planes in the air. That is why I should be considered a guest of honor at the Grudenite party.

Ok I'm not buying the whole Hart comes to the rescue scenario. He is getting crushed publicly and viewed as incompetent in the mean time.

Hah, that will quickly evaporate if he is seen to be the one to get Gruden to cave on some of his demands and come back to the negotiation table. Then finish the deal.

Yeah, I made the mistake of listening today too. I NEVER turn that crap on but did anyway. I was very offensive.

Dont know why I listened. Those guys that call that show are being made fun of and dont even know it. On top of that, they go out of their way to praise Hyams and crew. When the guy asked said UT should hire Hyams and crew instead of a search firm, I almost fell out of the chair. I wont make an effort to call, ever, but I am amazed a caller will never address how offensive the (especially Pennington) are. He started the segment with the over the top southern accent while fake crying talking about message boards. I am just a little annoyed with people that arent from my hometown making fun of people in my hometown. It really, really bothers me.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, good luck with it dude.

I am going to get a hotel for the two weeks I will be down there before my wedding. They agreed to give me off the next week for my honeymoon, the week after for christmas, and then the week after new years. Southern Company don't joke with their time off. But since I'm on a contract, and not a direct hire, all that time is unpaid. I will find an apartment after the new year.
Nice time off IMO. I get thee days off for Christmas. Whoppidy ****ing dooooo

The fact that the Sports Animal is the Flagship station of the University is absolutely embarrassing. Just about everybody on that station is a prick, and the callers are borderline retarded.

HAHAHA! Yes, they are retarded and apparently ready to drop to their knees for Jimmy if he wants them to.

I know..I just am afeared that he couldn't overcome the divided, toxic cloud hanging over evrything now. He would get no patience whatsoever.

He would with most. The vocal minority is just that. The minority. If the fan base can get behind Dooley, they will get behind Strong. Over half of the people that say they will give up if he is hired, will be there supporting him come first game time

Reactions: 1 person
Well, good luck with it dude.

I am going to get a hotel for the two weeks I will be down there before my wedding. They agreed to give me off the next week for my honeymoon, the week after for christmas, and then the week after new years. Southern Company don't joke with their time off. But since I'm on a contract, and not a direct hire, all that time is unpaid. I will find an apartment after the new year.

Good luck. :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back