Official Jon Gruden Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low has no idea what's going on. When Phil's staff left, so did his access.

That is the same BS list that the AD has been putting out for nearly three weeks. No new info there. Why would such a cloaked AD roll all of these candidates out verbatim 3 weeks ago? Doesn't jive.

Am I the only smoker who's habit has increased dramatically the last few weeks? I've gone from less than a pack to almost 2 a day!!! This rumor is killing me in multiple ways!!!

dont smoke .. but my drinking has skyrocketed

Actually Skeet finally predicted it after Troy FWIW.

The mrorange guy is just trying to get attention as is obvious by the gun pointed in everyone's face every time he posts. I give him what he wants.

Negative attention is attention all the same and the need for attention is a juveniles greatest motivation.

If you can't tell by now that Hart is an arrogant SOB that wants this decision to be his and his alone, then I'm lost on how to respond to you.

I'm lost on how to respond to you if you think Hart is making this decision on his own. If he wants to keep his job, he is not doing this on his own.

Seriously man, you come in here everyday being a smart@$$ and shooting down everybody that doesn't agree with you. This is the Gruden thread, gtfo and go start your own thread on who you think the coach is going to be. I hope you don't show back up once Gruden is hired.

The mrorange guy is just trying to get attention as is obvious by the gun pointed in everyone's face every time he posts. I give him what he wants.

Negative attention is attention all the same and the need for attention is a juveniles greatest motivation.

Dude, it's Walt from Breaking Bad. Please.

Reactions: 1 person

He is just having fun. I wouldn't take him too seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back