Official Jon Gruden Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because he is the only 'insider' that gets his info directly from inside the AD, not from unreliable boosters. This entire process should prove that boosters, in the end, know nothing.

Big boosters do, or Hart won't know anything, because his ass would be sitting at home... this hire is being funded by them.

This might have already been said I'm sure this won't slow any of you down, but if you read everything from TOS it says it's set up this way because they actually want to be ready for an announcement whenever it happens...not that it's going to happen real soon. It cited the crazy time they had putting together Dooley's press conference and how nothing was ready, but this time they would be ready.

...Now keep on Protrudin for Gruden...

XIII baby! The thread to take us home.

UT Vols Head Coach Jon Gruden will be a reality before this thread is locked!

!MONEY!

AV

That's because he is the only 'insider' that gets his info directly from inside the AD, not from unreliable boosters. This entire process should prove that boosters, in the end, know nothing.

So info from directly inside the AD office is reliable????.....because according to the AD office the search just started yesterday.....

Reactions: 17 people
Went to have a sandwich in Gruden XII and when I came back everyone was gone. Like someone else mentioned, 13 is my lucky number so hopefully we'll have Gruden as the next coach while this tread is up!

Big boosters do, or Hart won't know anything, because his ass would be sitting at home... this hire is being funded by them.

If you can't tell by now that Hart is an arrogant SOB that wants this decision to be his and his alone, then I'm lost on how to respond to you.

104.5 stating that Kyle Whittingham from Utah has been contacted by Hart even though he hasn't appeared on any of our lists.

1. People, please quit trying to make something up that is clearly not there. That photo could be from taking pics of possible recruits, to Hart's last presser, who knows. But There is nothing in the room that indicates anything is happening anytime soon.
2. We have our guy, just don't know exactly who it is. Hart is a straight up fool if he has put all his eggs in Gruden's basket at this point without a backup plan, or has already hired him. He knows that other universities are looking for coaches and he would not sit on this one potential hire if he didn't think it was going to get done. He knows time is everything right now and he wouldn't drag this out knowing he could loose out on other quality hires if this deal goes south. If he has taken this big of a risk, with TN's future on the line to dance with Gruden this long knowing he may come up short and not have anything to fall back on except what is left over after the other universities are done, he will be burning with the mattresses in the street. The UTAD sees this frenzy that is going on and know they don't have much time left before they must show at least one card in the deck. The question is will it be an ACE or a JOKER?

The room being set up is an not an indication of time or what the announcement will be. My guy said he was there was there doing audio and video setups, and I know this is what he does and does for UT so not sure why he would lie. Seeing the picture all over Twitter now and I never tweeted it. Also reading it has been set up somewhat for a week, could be just planning idk.

It's called "staging" for an event that is going to happen in the near future. They are getting their ducks in a row b/c we will soon hire a coach. Like you said, it just doesn't help give an indication as to "who".

So info from directly inside the AD office is reliable????.....because according to the AD office the search just started yesterday.....

Simple response:

Skeeter's information is usually correct.

Everyone else said Dooley was fired after MissSt. We all see how that worked out.

Listened to LA sports talk this morning, and the fans calling in wanting Kiffin fired and go after Gruden!!! Good Grief!

I assume the big $$ boosters are secure with hart driving the UT bus. I can only imagine the phone calls hart took yesterday during the blood bath we experienced.

Talk about CYA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back