Official Jon Gruden Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
104.5 stating that Kyle Whittingham from Utah has been contacted by Hart even though he hasn't appeared on any of our lists.

I heard this several weeks ago. My buddy said Gary Anderson was the contact but then later said no he got it mixed up it was Wittingham. Apparently someone at his church is close friends with Wittingham and Wittingham was apparently excited even talking about getting the guy season TIX if he got the job. I never corrected the posts because I presume and really still do that it was BS.

Am I the only smoker who's habit has increased dramatically the last few weeks? I've gone from less than a pack to almost 2 a day!!! This rumor is killing me in multiple ways!!!

I have been dipping so much I am afraid I am going to have to start doing rings of fire to get anything out of em.

From Chris Low's live chat moments ago...

John (NC)

Who are Tennessee's real candidates for their head oaching jobs.
Chris Low
(1:13 PM)

Only Dave Hart knows for sure. I've never thought Jon Gruden would be Tennessee's next coach and still don't. That's not to say there haven't been conversations and interest on both sides, but I never believed the two sides could agree on everything Gruden wanted, particularly the money he would command. That said, the names I think are most realistic are Jimbo Fisher, Al Golden, Larry Fedora, Mike Gundy, Jim Mora, Jr., and Charlie Strong.

Low is just regurgitating stuff that's been said before. Nobody on that list that is new. Pretty stale comment by Low. Just opinions and not based off any inside info IMO.

Only Dave Hart knows for sure. I've never thought Jon Gruden would be Tennessee's next coach and still don't. That's not to say there haven't been conversations and interest on both sides, but I never believed the two sides could agree on everything Gruden wanted, particularly the money he would command. That said, the names I think are most realistic are Jimbo Fisher, Al Golden, Larry Fedora, Mike Gundy, Jim Mora, Jr., and Charlie Strong.

Low has no idea what's going on. When Phil's staff left, so did his access.

Reactions: 1 person

John (NC)

Who are Tennessee's real candidates for their head oaching jobs.
Chris Low
(1:13 PM)

Chris low has no clue what he is talking about. Al Golden is NOT coming to UT. Didn't Miami's AD make a statement this morning saying he would not be leaving? And does he really think Mike Gundy is in play? These media clowns are so ridiculous.:loco::no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back