Official Jon Gruden Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart should be pretty embarrassed if he lands Jones or Golden. Just hand the press a paper that reads...

I flopped, UT hired Jones. No quesetions, ever.

Using basic math, with 12 threads finished, that means we have over 144,000 post on this topic. We are either insane or awesome only time will tell.

Is the stumpiest thing to say. That is how we got Dooley. Who gives a **** if you are tired of it. I am 52 years old and I want the BEST coach for UT!!!!!!!!!! NOt just hire someone already crap!!

Nobody cares how effing old you are first off and secondly nobody wants crap either. Just tired of this circus. There are other qualified coaches besides Gruden.

And you act like youre 19 instead of 52.

So info from directly inside the AD office is reliable????.....because according to the AD office the search just started yesterday.....
We all know that the UTAD is on full lockdown. We also know that every UTAD employee has signed a letter of confidentiality. Anything coming out of the UTAD before Dave Hart speaks, is probably disinformation. Knowing that Hart is being so tight lipped makes me believe that nobody in the UTAD, outside of Hart knows anything.

Actually its the FB locker room, see the Maxims?

Think we got him! Running your photo through the CSI VFL Photo Enhancement Suite yielded the following:

f77f00-albums-ps-picture4392-presser-csi.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Am I the only smoker who's habit has increased dramatically the last few weeks? I've gone from less than a pack to almost 2 a day!!! This rumor is killing me in multiple ways!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Using basic math, with 12 threads finished, that means we have over 144,000 post on this topic. We are either insane or awesome only time will tell.

Can't we be both? Insane and awesome.

Just like Grude--

From Chris Low's live chat moments ago...

John (NC)

Who are Tennessee's real candidates for their head oaching jobs.
Chris Low
(1:13 PM)

Only Dave Hart knows for sure. I've never thought Jon Gruden would be Tennessee's next coach and still don't. That's not to say there haven't been conversations and interest on both sides, but I never believed the two sides could agree on everything Gruden wanted, particularly the money he would command. That said, the names I think are most realistic are Jimbo Fisher, Al Golden, Larry Fedora, Mike Gundy, Jim Mora, Jr., and Charlie Strong.

Simple response:

Skeeter's information is usually correct.

Everyone else said Dooley was fired after MissSt. We all see how that worked out.

So this really has nothing to do with the reliability or the source of info. Just that Skeeter is usually correct? Just say that the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back