Official Jon Gruden Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were close to a press conference me thinks you'd have more info than a text shot. No offense to anyone.

Reactions: 1 person
For those saying it has been like that for a week... why?

Maybe because a deal has been done for a week?

And what of Carter's guy telling him he was setting up audio/video today (you did mean today, right?). Just making sure I'm reading it right.

This tied in with the OGs coming on at 2:30 yesterday with BOOM! leads me to believe sooner rather than later...

Why are people putting stock in what he and LWSVOL (Larry) has to say? Larry has said emphatically for weeks now that Gruden was NOT going to happen. Now he's backpedaling and saying there have been talks. Well, no Shiite, Sherlock! You don't say?

He was actually behind Hyams on that news. :eek:lol:

Also, I bet we steal some Alabama, LSU recruits after we announce Gruden. The excitement will be off the charts.

Just hire somebody already!!!! Tired of this crap. If Gruden isn't reachable...fine! Putting all our eggs in this one basket is ignorant.

Is the stumpiest thing to say. That is how we got Dooley. Who gives a **** if you are tired of it. I am 52 years old and I want the BEST coach for UT!!!!!!!!!! NOt just hire someone already crap!!

Just hire somebody already!!!! Tired of this crap. If Gruden isn't reachable...fine! Putting all our eggs in this one basket is ignorant.

Settle down..........outside of kentucky, how many other teams with vacancies have hired a coach??

The camera was probably used by some broadcasting students that accidentally left it there or were too lazy to take it back to Cirlce Park I was a Comm broadcasting student, so I know first hand lol jk

Hart better have a backup plan if we strike out wtih Gruden! I personally like Tressel. Yeah, hes got the show-clause, but hes a proven winner and has the big name recognition. Ill admit, it will feel like the end of the world if we dont get Gruden..Ive set myself up by being obsessed..hell..we all have lol Its great being on here with all you guys wanting the same thing for our beloved alma mater!!

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back