Official Jon Gruden Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got up to get a drink of water, refreshed to the last page and immediately saw the post where Goat was talking about me...Got him! :matrix:

It was one of the best i've seen on here, I was up and was reading the Goat and Sam show and Bam you nailed it.

I've never seen you posting at that time before, I am sure it caught them off guard, I know it shocked me.

Reactions: 2 people
Ok, I'm tired of being on the sidelines. I've been lurking these threads since Gruden II. So put me in HCJG I'm ready! And, to those in "the know" thanks for the continued updates and for putting yourself out there for us " 'tards". I'm all in until we're all out.

@Doyle - Bigfoot is all I can say. You, goat and I can't remember who else were cracking me up last night. LOL

Finally, here's a photo I shot last winter with my 5 yr. old at Neyland. His first time in the stadium. Gruden 2012!

8165646775_393d4e4458_c.jpg
[/url] AbsolUTely Epic by jimservies | photography, on Flickr[/IMG]

Great Photo!!!! I mean Awesome!!!

You declared that Gruden would be our next coach in the same post. You basically called it a done deal when it wasn't. "An agreement has been reached...It's done...Gruden is our next coach" and nothing else to clarify the nature of the agreement or that the conclusion is your strong opinion leads the reader to conclude that a Mod is calling it a 'done deal.'

Thanks for the info.

Okay. I understand. I was wrong using the phrase "done deal" in its true sense. I was a bit too eager.

I still stand by the end result of my comment.

Lets just sit back and watch it play out.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 9 people
It was one of the best i've seen on here, I was up and was reading the Goat and Sam show and Bam you nailed it.

I've never seen you posting at that time before, I am sure it caught them off guard, I know it shocked me.
Thank you Gman! I always go back and read the Goat and Sam show because they are so hilarious and I woke up at just the right time on that one. I am sure he will probably get me back at some point. :)

Reactions: 2 people
And this is based on......?

Bassd on the same made up BS you come up with. But we would never hire Petrino in a million yrs, Peterson isnt leaving Boise and honestly who knows with Patterson. He wouldnt be my first choice, but as long as its not Dooley I will be happy.

Local man said he was working at a MAJOR BOOSTER's house and that booster said Dooley is not gone yet but very close. Also said the booster's offered the job to Gruden and he has turned it down. Fwiw This booster has his name on a building on campus. This is all just what heard from a local guy who has done work for this booster for many years.
I know I'm new so please don't bash me. I'm just reporting what I heard!!

I want Gruden so bad I can't stand it!!!

T
Roll

Ok, I gotta go to bed. But before I go, is this Gruden thing still a go? Please call all your secret inside sources and let me know.

Bassd on the same made up BS you come up with. But we would never hire Petrino in a million yrs, Peterson isnt leaving Boise and honestly who knows with Patterson. He wouldnt be my first choice, but as long as its not Dooley I will be happy.

Riiiiiight.

Yes.

Thats all I ask. Reading between the lines here that it honestly depends on the Fri meeting huh? Thats one of the buggest hurdles and if it doesnt get cleared we will have problems getting any good coach. If we can get Gruden full control, hes likely in

Not trying to get in the middle of it, but I am not sure that you are/were as wrong as you think you are...:hi:

I dont want anyone to think I am backtracking. I am not.

I believe gruden will still be UTs next coach.

Saying it was a "done deal" in the true sense was a mistake.

I hope that makes sense. I am trying to appease the super literal.

Reactions: 12 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back