Official Jon Gruden Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if already mentioned but that pic of Dooley slamming his crutch looks like some dude on the beach with a metal detector and he just found out that it's only a tin can.

As for the deafening silence out of the AD if they were to say ANYTHING now the rest of the season turns into one huge three-ring circus with Dave Hart as the ringmaster. That's the LAST thing they want over there right now, JMO.....

Adversarial.

Stop telling me what I know, or labeling what I say as BS or absurd. I'm glad to discuss and disagree, but I can do without the character judgements.

I have yet to attack your opinion, position, or information.....because I don't care what you think. Just disregard what I say if you don't like it. Hell, put me on ignore.

Or we can exchange ideas and disagree like gentlemen.

No room for any of that sissy gentleman crap around here.

He doesn't have to keep quite to get his buyout. You know that. It isn't his job or in his contract to keep his firing quite. That's absurd.

He has supposedly violated his contract several times according to some. Maybe he doesnt want alot stuff to come out and he is playing ball and keeping his suck shut.

Lol. Its very noticeable. Watch him last year against Ala and how he acted this year. Completely different. Even in the beginning of this season and up to the Miss St game he was very animated sitting next to Chaney. Now he has that I dont give a damn attitude. That tells me all I need to know.

And for me too..It's all common sense..sorry couldn't resist.:eek:lol:

nothing has changed as far as Hart/Dooley since the pre Gruden threads. 50k posts of wasted time and energy.
2013 was always the year, barring a loss down the stretch. Sal was Hart's call, not Dooleys. That's why Hart has his back. If it was Kevin Steele having the worst D in college football, Dooley and crew would be gone. If Sal wasn't Hart's call, Dooley would be gone.

Impressive that the AD thinks so much of the HC that he himself picks the DC

Hasn't ever changed.

Still games left though.

I keep hearing this more and more, a few weeks ago I would have never believed it. I was blinded by all the Gruden hoopla. I have a serious dislike for Dooley as a person and a coach, possibly blinded by that too.

I hope it doesnt come to keeping Dooley. I cannot imagine attendance figures next year nor the reaction on campus if he returns. I fear it could be worse than Kiffins departure.

nothing has changed as far as Hart/Dooley since the pre Gruden threads. 50k posts of wasted time and energy.
2013 was always the year, barring a loss down the stretch. Sal was Hart's call, not Dooleys. That's why Hart has his back. If it was Kevin Steele having the worst D in college football, Dooley and crew would be gone. If Sal wasn't Hart's call, Dooley would be gone.

oh Sparty, old friend, you are so absurdly wrong. Your love for Derek Dooley has been well documented in the past and now that his time is coming to an end, do you still feel the need to defend the bumbling baboon of a football coach that is Derek Dooley? At least you are loyal. That is praise worthy.

Reactions: 5 people
I contacted the Dooley law firm about the stealing of my term "Grutard". He wouldn't take the case because he said he had no defense for the counter suits.
Guess it is there for the taking.

Reactions: 2 people
I keep hearing this more and more, a few weeks ago I would have never believed it. I was blinded by all the Gruden hoopla. I have a serious dislike for Dooley as a person and a coach, possibly blinded by that too.

I hope it doesnt come to keeping Dooley. I cannot imagine attendance figures next year nor the reaction on campus if he returns. I fear it could be worse than Kiffins departure.

How in the world would the Athletic Department even go about marketing a 2013 season with Dooley at the helm? It's the stuff of nightmares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back