Official Jon Gruden Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just find it funny that the agenda item is at the bottom of the list. Last minute addition? This all just seems too coincidental in the timing... Gruden 2012!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Too many empty seats in Neyland last Saturday. I think that is the point of no return.

That's the only info I have gotten from the Athletic department I totally trust. I was told that hart really wants to keep DD but with all the empties he now realizes he has no choice. I feel very confident that a change is going to happen

That's the only info I have gotten from the Athletic department I totally trust. I was told that hart really wants to keep DD but with all the empties he now realizes he has no choice. I feel very confident that a change is going to happen
I really really really hope you are right. It's time for a change.

He said it had been scheduled for a while

I took it that the meeting was scheduled for a while. I wasn't clear on the agenda items and when they were added. I guess I was just hopeful the agenda item we're discussing was added recently in hopes to satisfy Gruden's request for "control". Probably just wishful thinking on my part. Either way...

Soon. (sorry, I had to). :)

slovnt

really like your work

may be calling u

Thanks Patrick! Truly appreciate the compliments.

I'm taking some time off from photography the next couple of months to focus (pardon the pun) on family and faith. Other than a planned mission trip to Haiti next month to document conditions, etc. I plan to put the camera away for a little while.

Hit me from my website and we'll work something out for your Christmas card. Ignore my website pricing since you're a Grudenite... :) Seriously, just make a small donation for my trip (I work / support an orphanage there) and it's good. No worries. Email me from my site and we'll discuss. You're in Knoxville, correct?

Okay. I understand. I was wrong using the phrase "done deal" in its true sense. I was a bit too eager.

I still stand by the end result of my comment.

Lets just sit back and watch it play out.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Fine by me.
I'm not looking to make things difficult. Just saying that you created quite a stir. I was half-excited, half-ticked when I read your post, because if you were 100% correct, no one was going to come out and go on the record to confirm it, thus leaving VN as the only place that's calling it for possibly several weeks.
I hope your conclusion is dead-on.

uh,I know who Popcorn Sutton is...

and if you have been watching that stupid show,you'll know Popcorn was
already dead and all that video from Youtube was his last batch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back