Breaking News concerning First Game

Laughable that some UT fans think NC State is so far below them.

If Mustafa played, and DJ Green weren't out for the year, I'd think this game would almost be close to a toss-up.

Losing DJ green kills them. They have nobody at LB. Should help our passing game ease into the season completing a lot of short passes over the middle.

If.. If.. If..
If we don't suffer injuries last year we probably win 7 games and aren't even having this discussion.

I think State is a decent team. UT has no business looking past this game. Just think we are a better team.

Way too many UT fans are living in the past just hoping to get back to the glory days. They need to realize that history has nothing to do with how good a team is now. .

Love the irony in that statement. Come on man you can't be a State fan and talk about another fan base living in the past. You guys are the epitome of a fan base living in the past. You guys basically have a 1983 celebration at every time out or half time show. I can't even imagine how bad it's going to be come January.

Love the irony in that statement. Come on man you can't be a State fan and talk about another fan base living in the past. You guys are the epitome of a fan base living in the past. You guys basically have a 1983 celebration at every time out or half time show. I can't even imagine how bad it's going to be come January.

You never answered the question you posed? I was curious to the answer

And just because you're ignorant of the entire roster of NC State doesn't mean the kid isn't the #1 on The depth chart.

Read post #2 in this thread, and pay close attention to the following statement:

"Greene has not been practicing with the team but head coach Tom O'Brien said he still remains on the team. Greene is not listed on the organizational chart and O'Brien did not mention him during the practice Saturday as a running back option."

You never answered the question you posed? I was curious to the answer

I was waiting for govols180 to answer, but the answer is:

They have all won ACC football championships since NC State has. State's last ACC championship was in 1979.

I don't mind State, I really don't. We share a common bond... A hatred of UNC. I was definitely going for them in the Tournament.

I waiting for govols180 to answer, but the answer is:

They have all won ACC football championships since NC State has. State's last ACC championship was in 1979.

I don't mind State, I really don't. We share a common bond... A hatred of UNC. I was definitely going for them in the Tournament.

Nice. Me too, I was hoping they could make it to the final 4.

Read post #2 in this thread, and pay close attention to the following statement:

"Greene has not been practicing with the team but head coach Tom O'Brien said he still remains on the team. Greene is not listed on the organizational chart and O'Brien did not mention him during the practice Saturday as a running back option."

Greene was not on the depth chart because of his arrest. It happened more than a week ago. When TOB made these comments nobody new why he wasn't on the depth chart. When his arrest made headlines it explained why he wasn't on the depth chart.

You can't say that I am one of those fans...I am not but there are many who are you are correct. But with Mark Gottfried as our head coach we will deff be much improved. We already are in his first season as coach. No one predicted State to make the Sweet 16 let alone the NCAA tournament. We will only improve with a top 10 recruiting class coming in next year.

Last edited:
I like govols logic. State had a better record than UT so they are a better team but they played in the ACC so they are not better than UT just have a better record. Put the shovel down dude.

I like govols logic. State had a better record than UT so they are a better team but they played in the ACC so they are not better than UT just have a better record. Put the shovel down dude.

If you read my previous comments I never said they are better dude. I just stated they had a better record. Read.

You can't say that I am one of those fans...I am not but there are many who are you are correct. But with Mark Gottfried as our head coach we will deff be much improved. We already are in his first season as coach. No one predicted State to make the Sweet 16 let alone the NCAA tournament. We will only improve with a top 10 recruiting class coming in next year.

I did :)

If.. If.. If..
If we don't suffer injuries last year we probably win 7 games and aren't even having this discussion.

I think State is a decent team. UT has no business looking past this game. Just think we are a better team.

Yeah we def should be a better team. But it's not by the margin most on here assume

It is hard to compare two teams as to who is better than the other when they haven't played. What I was saying when I said we had a better year I am talking about our records. We will find out who the better team is when we play

It is hard to compare two teams as to who is better than the other when they haven't played. What I was saying when I said we had a better year I am talking about our records. We will find out who the better team is when we play

You woulda been 5-7 at best in the SEC

If we had played nc state in a bowl game last year we wouldn't have been favored.

I am not bringing up Kentucky to be a you know what but if you did beat them. There was a good possibility both teams would have played each other in a bowl. But because of our first game this year they might have decided against putting the two teams in the same bowl.

VN Store

Back