'12 JUCO DT Damien Jacobs (Florida signee)

funny how jacobs was going to be "dominant" when we had his verbal. Now he is fat and not very good. smh

Who said that? It definitely wasn't me. Even if people were saying that he would be dominant the bottom line is that it is a fact that Jacobs is fat and out of shape whether you want to believe it or not.

pretty sure i heard autry was a 5 star but got robbed by alot of yall

I didn't rob him. My bama buddies were so high on Sentimore before he left Bama I knew all about him before he even left their program. That's why when I found out we were in on him I called him an impact player from Day 1. So far in the offseason he hasn't disappointed at all. Hope he keeps it up come next week.

The reason for bashing him is irrelevant. You compared Couch's struggles to Jacob's. Couch's struggles were due to a medical condition. Jacobs is due to Just not being very good and lazy.
Both were out of shape when they reported. Biggest difference I see is that Jacobs is an EE and, unlike M, he has time to get into shape prior to the season.

Both were out of shape when they reported. Biggest difference I see is that Jacobs is an EE and, unlike M, he has time to get into shape prior to the season.

yep dillman will get him in shape i LOVE our new S&C guy meyer taking mickey was a blessing imo

yep dillman will get him in shape i LOVE our new S&C guy meyer taking mickey was a blessing imo

Everyone always loves the new S&C coaches. It is a default setting because 99% of us know jack about S&C coaches, so they automatically must be an upgrade.

See mark smith, Aaron asumus, Bennie Wylie, and coach mackeefry threads for reference

Reactions: 3 people
Everyone always loves the new S&C coaches. It is a default setting because 99% of us know jack about S&C coaches, so they automatically must be an upgrade.

See mark smith, Aaron asumus, Bennie Wylie, and coach mackeefry threads for reference

ive seen his 10 min video when he first got to uf about whats to come heard from tons of players working never been so fun and never learned so much

(2 of 6) - Coach Jeff Dillman Speaks to the Manatee High School Football Team - YouTube

he was the s&c coach for that appy st team that shocked mich check out the vid i think you'd like a guy like that too he is awesome! muschamp's kinda guy for sure lol watch end of the first 1 lol

Last edited:
Could be something as simple as Jacobs adjusting to the fla heat and humidity.. I know firsthand it takes awhile

Reactions: 1 person
Could be something as simple as Jacobs adjusting to the fla heat and humidity.. I know firsthand it takes awhile

Mississippi is just as bad... Gainesville is a miserable place because of it being Florida without the ocean breeze, but Mississippi in July and August is no joke.

Mississippi is just as bad... Gainesville is a miserable place because of it being Florida without the ocean breeze, but Mississippi in July and August is no joke.

It's like that all over the south east in the summer hot as hades.

Very true, but hasn't mackeefry helped players make significant strength gains? I read that somewhere... I know Wylie was very unorthodox....

Not in march it's not.. They are both hell in summer.. But fla springs see regular high temps.. And Gainesville is near a horrible brackish river basin.. Humidity is diff than in say Sarasota .. Truly is a swamp , hence my conjecture on his possible adjustment

Not in march it's not.. They are both hell in summer.. But fla springs see regular high temps.. And Gainesville is near a horrible brackish river basin.. Humidity is diff than in say Sarasota .. Truly is a swamp , hence my conjecture on his possible adjustment

I've only been to Florida once (DisneyWorld in July) and the heat was comparable to Tennessee, but the HUMIDITY was the worst I'd ever felt. It made it a lot worse than any summer I've experienced here in Jefferson County.

yea the humidity is really bad but i love gainesville got everything i need close by no beaches but they got springs to party and swim at

ginnie springs is awesome like a HUGE party floatin down the river gettin drunk ive had some good times there

that cold spring water is pretty damn nice when its hot out too

yea the humidity is really bad but i love gainesville got everything i need close by no beaches but they got springs to party and swim at

ginnie springs is awesome like a HUGE party floatin down the river gettin drunk ive had some good times there

that cold spring water is pretty damn nice when its hot out too

My fraternity would always go there. The people that manage the camps really don't give a damn what you do. It's great. But I do not like Gainesville at all. I'm from Florida and would pick Knoxville over Gainesville anyday.

VN Store

Back