'12 JUCO DT Damien Jacobs (Florida signee)

Mississippi is just as bad... Gainesville is a miserable place because of it being Florida without the ocean breeze, but Mississippi in July and August is no joke.

Nothing quite like the heat/humidity in the Mississippi delta in July and August.:ermm: Memphis aint no cakewalk either.

My fraternity would always go there. The people that manage the camps really don't give a damn what you do. It's great. But I do not like Gainesville at all. I'm from Florida and would pick Knoxville over Gainesville anyday.

yea they let you party your ass off even smoke weed as long as your not doing it in their face then they throw you in in this fenced in area called ginnie jail for awhile then let your buddies get your out after a couple hours they dont call the cops and yes camping is awesome drunk skinning dippin w/ some drunk dimes :dance2: fishing even

accept for 1 time out there guys were selling alot of x they were arrested

i know that knoxville has to be nice ive never seen any kind of mountains or snow lol but gville is great to me only place i live besides lakeland i bounced around from each

i prefer gville to lakeland tho even tho lakeland has more to do is a good bit bigger its got alot of meth heads lol ocala too now and wanna be goons & bangers that will make you carry your fire w/ you everywhere as much as orlando or mia in some parts

Last edited:
yea they let you party your ass off even smoke weed as long as your not doing it in their face then they throw you in in this fenced in area called ginnie jail for awhile then let your buddies get your out after a couple hours they dont call the cops and yes camping is awesome drunk skinning dippin w/ some drunk dimes :dance2: fishing even

accept for 1 time out there guys were selling alot of x they were arrested

i know that knoxville has to be nice ive never seen any kind of mountains or snow lol but gville is great to me only place i live besides lakeland i bounced around from each

i prefer gville to lakeland tho even tho lakeland has more to do is a good bit bigger its got alot of meth heads lol ocala too now and wanna be goons & bangers that will make you carry your fire w/ you everywhere as much as orlando or mia in some parts

You need to get out of that place and experience some country Boi. I would rather spend a winter in North Dakota than a summer in gator country.

You need to get out of that place and experience some country Boi. I would rather spend a winter in North Dakota than a summer in gator country.

winter in North Dakota? wow we are at opposite ends of the spectrum. I wouldn't want to spend any time in Gainesville, but being from Panama City, I might die in a ND winter. Oh, and no person in their right mind would prefer Gville over Knoxville. Smoky mountains, Lake Loudon, Little Pigeon River, plateau, ... or flat, hot, Gainesville,

As for humidity, I actually love it. Reminds me of home I guess...

VN Store

Back