'13 GA DT Robert Nkemdiche

Bama bound is my best guess. Some believe he privately committed to coach Satan last year. His HS coach is a Bama grad who played on their 92 NC team.

Long way to go but Bama looks to be in the driver's seat.

He'll go to Bama, and they already have that top linebacker out of Georgia for 2013

He'll go to Bama, and they already have that top linebacker out of Georgia for 2013

Keep an eye out for Foster. That one I believe will go down to the last day. I feel alot better about Foster than I do about RN. Plenty of time to go.

Keep an eye out for Foster. That one I believe will go down to the last day. I feel alot better about Foster than I do about RN. Plenty of time to go.

I know he's highly touted, but who does foster remind you of?

with Foster family being all bama fans and originally being from AL, I just think it will be a very hard pull for anyone to get him to switch

Yep. That was my reaction.

He said he would considered them when they were trying to sign his brother. During his brother's recruitment, his brother told Ole Miss that Robert would go to school where he goes. So Ole Misss signed his brother. The next week Robert was quoted as saying he never said he would follow his brother and that he would consider them, but he will not end up there.

In short his brother leveraged his recruiting by trying to sell them as a package deal and Ole Miss fell for it.

His brother signed for ole miss.

Oh yeah that's right. I remember my buddy that's a bama fan telling me about that. Something about he said he wanted to go to the same school as his bro. Then his brother signed with ole miss. So he started back pedaling. Ha. Funny if true

VN Store

Back