'13 GA DT Robert Nkemdiche

Does his mother have to sign his LOI? Can't it be just one parent or do both have to sign?

On the form it appears to only require one signature. But if was just a case of not signing he would end up at Clemson. The mother runs that family and has the final say.

I just hope wherever he ends up he finds success and not do well because he is unhappy he got forced to go to a school he does not want to play at.

I feel bad for the kid. Biggest decision of his life, every option available, and his mother is making him go to Ole Miss? What a bummer.

I feel bad for the kid. Biggest decision of his life, every option available, and his mother is making him go to Ole Miss? What a bummer.

I agree. The funny part of it though is there is only one school is mother has ever named as her favorite and it was UA. She did in November while home in an interview but said she does not have another son there and that is why she wants Robert to go to Ole Miss because Denzel is playing there.

Alot of UA fans swore that he was a UA lock and they have blasted me because I continued to point out he had never once during all his recruitment named UA his leader. I am beginning to think all the interest in UA if there ever was came from his mother maybe at one time pushing him to UA before his brother actually qualified and got in to Ole Miss at the last minute.

Again I wish him luck wherever he ends up.

good for ole miss if he chooses them....don't believe we will see him on the field too often if that's the case

The kid will be in the NFL in 3 years even if he goes to Georgia State. I can't say that I would blame his mother because she wishes/wants for her sons to be at the same school. Makes some sense to me, big brother looks out after little brother, especially when little brother is going to be treated like a rock star the minute he steps on campus.

I agree. The funny part of it though is there is only one school is mother has ever named as her favorite and it was UA. She did in November while home in an interview but said she does not have another son there and that is why she wants Robert to go to Ole Miss because Denzel is playing there.

Alot of UA fans swore that he was a UA lock and they have blasted me because I continued to point out he had never once during all his recruitment named UA his leader. I am beginning to think all the interest in UA if there ever was came from his mother maybe at one time pushing him to UA before his brother actually qualified and got in to Ole Miss at the last minute.

Again I wish him luck wherever he ends up.

i know it's different because he was choosing between the two schools, but all this mom choosing for him makes me think of Landon Collins announcement. Glad he made his own decision rather than what his mom thought was best. I think it may be too late for RN though...

btw, how did he fair this year for you guys?

Michael Carvell (@RecruitingAJC) tweeted at 9:10 AM on Wed, Jan 16, 2013:
RT @WNSP According to @jeremycrabtree if you asked Robert Nkemdiche TODAY where he's going, he'd say LSU, but his family would say Ole Miss

i know it's different because he was choosing between the two schools, but all this mom choosing for him makes me think of Landon Collins announcement. Glad he made his own decision rather than what his mom thought was best. I think it may be too late for RN though...

btw, how did he fair this year for you guys?

Mostly special teams this year but expected to take R Lester's spot next year.

How many "official" visits does this guy get? It seems like he has been going to visit every school in the country. I know the answer is 5 visits, but it seems like he is scheduled to take about 27.

He prob just want a free ticket to a basketball game

FIFU For correctness
He will probably want free ticketS to all the basketball gameS for himself, his entourage, and his whole family coming over from africa.

Throw in a job or two while they are at it.

Last edited:
FIFU For correctness
He will probably want free ticketS to all the basketball gameS for himself, his entourage, and his whole family coming over from africa.

Throw in a job or two while they are at it.

Not sure but that seems extremely racist...

Reactions: 1 person
Not sure but that seems extremely racist...

If you are not sure, how could it be "extremely" racist.

I don't remember talking about his race at all.

He does have an entourage, at least from what I can tell.
He does have family in Africa, that is just a fact.
It's well known that jobs are being discussed as far as his recruitment at Ole Miss.

The only one discussing RACE, is you. I don't care what color he is, the color is trouble.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back