Not Bitter About The Loss, But Duke, My GOD

Stupid comparison. The Titans have barely been in Tennessee for ten years. A lot of people had a different pro team long before the Titans ever moved. Pretty sure Tennessee has had a basketball team a little bit longer. It's just easier to be a Duke fan when they started winning big though. Just own up to it.

Being one my whole life ever since I started watching basketball. I never liked Michael Jordan or any other winners. I stuck by Grant Hill through it all with injuries and everything. But yea Im sure you only liked the packers when they started winning, oh wait they are one of the all time most successful teams, you are such a bandwagon. Own up to it. You have no ties you just like winners. I guess you like the Yankees too. Just deal with the fact that you know nothing about basketball and will whine like a little school girl every time a good basketball team wins cause you think they pay the refs. That is the most worthless argument ever. Go back to your world of warcraft and quit talking sports. And pick up some vagisil while you are at it.

Being one my whole life ever since I started watching basketball. I never liked Michael Jordan or any other winners. I stuck by Grant Hill through it all with injuries and everything. But yea Im sure you only liked the packers when they started winning, oh wait they are one of the all time most successful teams, you are such a bandwagon. Own up to it. You have no ties you just like winners. I guess you like the Yankees too. Just deal with the fact that you know nothing about basketball and will whine like a little school girl every time a good basketball team wins cause you think they pay the refs. That is the most worthless argument ever. Go back to your world of warcraft and quit talking sports. And pick up some vagisil while you are at it.

You're still a pathetic bandwagon fan. You make yourself look dumber with each and every post.

Are you trying to limit the scope of a college basketball coach's duties simply to in-game coaching ability? If that is the case, then there are plenty of coaches, in my opinion, that could take Calipari's talent, year in and year out, and win championships; yet, no other coach recruits as well as Calipari. He rides the talent that he recruits.

That said, Williams has taken talented teams and won multiple national championships. If not for piss poor shooting from the foul line for two players who shot around 90% from the stripe for their careers (Heinrich and Collison), then Williams has a national title with yet another team.

I never mentioned Calipari. You kinda just ran around in circles to say the same thing that I was saying, in a round about way.

I am just curious, but what are your connections to Indianapolis and Cincinnati?

I really don't have an NFL team that I actively cheer for. If I see the Colts on, I cheer for them because of Peyton Manning's connection to Tennessee. I have family that lives in Cincinnati and have grown up cheering for the Reds. Considering there is no Tennessee Major League squad and considering the Reds have sucked for years and years, I somehow don't think that makes me a bandwagon fan.

1. Lol you have issues.
2. I'm not a Packers fan and never said I'm a Packers fan.
3. Unprovoked personal attacks are the most pathetic thing to post on a message board.

I am aware however they fold in the SEC tournament every year.

The SEC Tournament winner isn't the SEC Champion genius; and we haven't bowed out in the first round since Pearl's first year.

Again, try to keep up.

So why do you root for UT football and not UT basketball? Why do you root for Duke basketball and not Duke football?

I'll give you a hint....it has to do with winning.

So why do you root for UT football and not UT basketball? Why do you root for Duke basketball and not Duke football?

I'll give you a hint....it has to do with winning.

No genius read my other posts. I have always been a Duke fan. I want to like Tennessee as well but I cannot fully appreciate them. It has to do with the street trash jail boys Tennessee puts on the floor. Tell me do you think an upstanding well structured program would let half the thugs Tennessee has put on the floor over the years even be on their roster. Tennessee focuses more on their headbands and fades and tatoos as they do working on their fundamentals. Scotty Hopson might of developed into a decent player had he worked as hard in the gym as he did on his fade. Ramar smith and duke crews spent more time in the county jail as they did on the basketball floor. Martin comes from a great program at Purdue and might turn out pretty good. Only way they could of done better would of been collins or wojo off the duke bench.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Go figure the UT football/Kanas basketball fan is defending the UT football/Duke basketball fan.

Did I say that I do not root for UT basketball? Did I say that I do not root for KU football?

I have strong ties to both schools. When UT played KU at Allen Fieldhouse, I was there wearing an orange shirt and a KU hat (I was later told by friends and family that Jay Bilas circled my brother and I, then made some statement about how we had traveled from Tennessee and bought KU hats).

Law was calling out another poster for being a bandwagon fan; I then asked what his affiliations were with the Reds and the Colts. Seems as though Law's reasons for following those were just as valid as this other guy's stated reasons for following Duke.

It's not surprising. He also condones 5 year old girls having sex with 50 year old men. You can't expect much from him.

Are you always going to not only refer to that discussion but completely bastardize what I said? I am sure that making a habit of that will make you a great lawyer.

Law was calling out another poster for being a bandwagon fan; I then asked what his affiliations were with the Reds and the Colts. Seems as though Law's reasons for following those were just as valid as this other guy's stated reasons for following Duke.

Because he is a bandwagon fan. I'm not an Indianapolis Colts message board and a Titans message board. I cheer for Peyton Manning because he's from Tennessee.Being a Duke/Tennessee fan just like being a Kansas/Tennessee fan is being a bandwagon fan. You and the other guy are cheering for good teams and you're Tennessee fans when it's convenient and Kansas fans when it's convenient. If you're honestly trying to say I'm a bandwagon fan because I cheer for the Reds considering they've made the playoffs once in about the last 15 years, then maybe you're even more devoid of sense that I originally thought.

Are you always going to not only refer to that discussion but completely bastardize what I said? I am sure that making a habit of that will make you a great lawyer.

Oh, I'm sorry. If the 5 year old consents to the sex, you think it's ok. Glad we cleared that up.

Because he is a bandwagon fan. I'm not an Indianapolis Colts message board and a Titans message board. I cheer for Peyton Manning because he's from Tennessee.Being a Duke/Tennessee fan just like being a Kansas/Tennessee fan is being a bandwagon fan. You and the other guy are cheering for good teams and you're Tennessee fans when it's convenient and Kansas fans when it's convenient. If you're honestly trying to say I'm a bandwagon fan because I cheer for the Reds considering they've made the playoffs once in about the last 15 years, then maybe you're even more devoid of sense that I originally thought.

From what you have said, you have less tie to the Reds than I have to both KU and UT. I cannot help that my parents are both UT grads, that I went to UT, and that I grew up fifteen minutes away from Lawrence.

I have been to plenty of KU football games and plenty of UT basketball games. You can ask questions about my life if you wish; if you want to make assumptions that suit your argument then you can go **** yourself.

From what you have said, you have less tie to the Reds than I have to both KU and UT. I cannot help that my parents are both UT grads, that I went to UT, and that I grew up fifteen minutes away from Lawrence.

I have been to plenty of KU football games and plenty of UT basketball games. You can ask questions about my life if you wish; if you want to make assumptions that suit your argument then you can go **** yourself.

Look, dumbass, being a Reds fan isn't being a bandwagon fan. They suck. How much clearer does that have to be. Being a bandwagon fan is cheering for good teams and pretending you're a fan when you're not. That's what you do when you're cheering for Kansas when Tennessee sucks. Now, have fun condoning child rape. That's what your best at.

Last edited:
Look, dumbass, being a Reds fan isn't being a bandwagon fan. They suck. How much clearer does that have to be. Being a bandwagon fan is cheering for good things and pretending you're a fan when you're not. That's what you do when you're cheering for Kansas when Tennessee sucks. Now, have fun condoning child rape. That's what your best at.

So, I should have grown up in a place where the team sucked? Good one.

As for what I am best at, I am not the one at a sub-par law school. Enjoy your time there.

No buddy what you are not understanding is that he can like anyone regardless of ties he has the freedom to choose. He did not jump on board Cincinatti right with or after the Big Red Machine teams. It is only us who have REAL legit family ties but also attended the University of Tennessee. We just have to accept that he is the higher being and makes all rulings and judgements of what a bandwagon fan is. You will see him at track and field events. He will be the guy in the Brazil shirt. But of course he is not bandwagon at all cause he makes the rules. Me and you just have to live with it. Its not like we know anything about the history of our programs.

No genius read my other posts. I have always been a Duke fan. I want to like Tennessee as well but I cannot fully appreciate them. It has to do with the street trash jail boys Tennessee puts on the floor. Tell me do you think an upstanding well structured program would let half the thugs Tennessee has put on the floor over the years even be on their roster. Tennessee focuses more on their headbands and fades and tatoos as they do working on their fundamentals. Scotty Hopson might of developed into a decent player had he worked as hard in the gym as he did on his fade. Ramar smith and duke crews spent more time in the county jail as they did on the basketball floor. Martin comes from a great program at Purdue and might turn out pretty good. Only way they could of done better would of been collins or wojo off the duke bench.

If it's because of "thugs" then you should be even more against the UT football team; Fulmer was infamous for the "thugs" he recruited. And yet I'm betting you had no problem rooting for them.

So I'm calling complete BS.

So, I should have grown up in a place where the team sucked? Good one.

As for what I am best at, I am not the one at a sub-par law school. Enjoy your time there.

If you're expecting to me bite, I won't. I'll just say that coming from someone so removed from reality that he finds it conceivably acceptable for toddlers to **** old men, I'll consider your criticism of my school a compliment.

If it's because of "thugs" then you should be even more against the UT football team; Fulmer was infamous for the "thugs" he recruited. And yet I'm betting you had no problem rooting for them.

So I'm calling complete BS.

Exactly what I was thinking. The football team has had a lot more criminals than the basketball team. Shouldn't he just root for Duke in everything if that is the deciding factor?

The SEC Tournament winner isn't the SEC Champion genius; and we haven't bowed out in the first round since Pearl's first year.

Again, try to keep up.

Last time I checked you got the trophy and go down in the record books for winning the tournament. Tends to hold a little more clout too. So that does make me the genius and you the retard.

VN Store

Back