Not Bitter About The Loss, But Duke, My GOD

Last time I checked you got the trophy and go down in the record books for winning the tournament. Tends to hold a little more clout too. So that does make me the genius and you the retard.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Regular season conference championships hold more clout in college basketball than conference tournament championships.

Regular season conference championships hold more clout in college basketball than conference tournament championships.

Last time I checked winning the conference tourney was the only automatic qualifier to the big dance. That is how you are crowned conference champs not just regular season champs. So once again YOU are the IDIOT. SHUT UP

If you're expecting to me bite, I won't. I'll just say that coming from someone so removed from reality that he finds it conceivably acceptable for toddlers to **** old men, I'll consider your criticism of my school a compliment.

You resort to comments like this cause you have no argument. Last time I checked lawyers should be able to win arguments. Might want to reconsider your life LawVol.

You resort to comments like this cause you have no argument. Last time I checked lawyers should be able to win arguments. Might want to reconsider your life LawVol.

You don't even know what my comment was referring to. So, like in every other post you've made, you look like a fool.

You don't even know what my comment was referring to. So, like in every other post you've made, you look like a fool.

Yea Ive read this whole stupid thread. As he said you bring up worthless comments cause you have no argument. You will be a rent a lawyer at best so give it up and be a janitor so you can be surrounded with crap.

I figured I'd spice things up with the Dukehead and add a Carolina tag by my name since I will be attending there soon. I respect Duke, but this AAU guy is as bandwagon as it gets. If you like Duke then that is fine, but the more you try to justify it, the worse you look.

Yea Ive read this whole stupid thread. As he said you bring up worthless comments cause you have no argument. You will be a rent a lawyer at best so give it up and be a janitor so you can be surrounded with crap.

Again, you've just admitted you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about or what I meant with my comments. Now, run along and cheer for Duke when Tennessee's playing poorly.

I figured I'd spice things up with the Dukehead and add a Carolina tag by my name since I will be attending there soon. I respect Duke, but this AAU guy is as bandwagon as it gets. If you like Duke then that is fine, but the more you try to justify it, the worse you look.

Enjoy your beatings to come. And the loss to unlv tonight. But per this thread you must continue to cheer for ut and only ut while attending Carolina u bandwagon fan. U are going there since they are ranked 1 this week.

Enjoy your beatings to come. And the loss to unlv tonight. But per this thread you must continue to cheer for ut and only ut while attending Carolina u bandwagon fan. U are going there since they are ranked 1 this week.

Lol.

Wow, impressive comeback. You're really proving to be a great poster. Well, Carolina lost tonight. UK's number 1 now, so Go Cats! I've always been a big UK fan.

No that is a fair weather fan. You cannot possibly like Tennessee and Kentucky per these guys. Choose one. But yea cats will be one going into the game against the heels in a couple weeks

Last time I checked winning the conference tourney was the only automatic qualifier to the big dance. That is how you are crowned conference champs not just regular season champs. So once again YOU are the IDIOT. SHUT UP
This was epically stupid. Much of your other idiocy was run of the mill level stupidity for this place, but this particular pile of tripe rivaled your full blown retarded AAU dumbassery.

This was epically stupid. Much of your other idiocy was run of the mill level stupidity for this place, but this particular pile of tripe rivaled your full blown retarded AAU dumbassery.

Explain how genious. Or do u only care bout regular season cause that is all u have. Please explain. I want to hear

Screw all tennessee football fans who are unc,uk,duke,kansas,indiana, or ucla basketball fans. Ya'll are pathetic.

And I use the word fan very loosely.

So UGA was the best team in the SEC in 2008?

Did they make the tourney after winning the SEC. Are they remembered as SEC champs. How often do people talk about oh yeah so and so were the 2002 regular season champs. NO. Conference Championships are determined in the conference tourney. Regular Season is a side note. I don't see anybody selling SEC Regular season shirts or hats. However every year their are shirts, hats, stickers, and about anything else you could think of for Conference tourney champs made and sold. So once again you are the idiot. You only make things to make your argument look good. Your argument for UGA is terrible. In that case was UCONN the best team last year. No not even close, nor Butler for that instance. But they go down as the champs and no one ever talks about who ended up the regular season ranked number 1, they dont get a national title trophy. Once again go home with your tail between your legs you idiot.

I am not sure how Duke counts their conference championships; maybe they put more stock in the ACC Tournament than in the Regular Season. I know that KU counts theirs by regular season championships.

I am not sure how Duke counts their conference championships; maybe they put more stock in the ACC Tournament than in the Regular Season. I know that KU counts theirs by regular season championships.

I'll certainly sleep better at night knowing this.

Well Duke and Kansas win both regularly. However, Coach K always says he values a successful season on winning the ACC tourney. My other argument there and from both standpoints is Duke and for your sake Kansas have both finished ranked first at the final regular season poll ranked number 1 but that is not how you are rewarded with a championship. Same goes for the conference. Both impact your seeding in the tourney, but during the regular season are you not playing for seeding in the conference tournament. And I'm pretty sure Kansas celebrates all their Big 12 championships pretty heavily. So once again I'm siding with the conference championship in the tournament.

Last time I checked you got the trophy and go down in the record books for winning the tournament. Tends to hold a little more clout too. So that does make me the genius and you the retard.

You get a trophy for winning the regular season championship too Einstein. And yes winning the tournament goes down in the record books....as the tournament champion.

As far as the clout, you're absolutely full of crap. Yeah Georgia got so much clout a few years back winning the SECT, they were rewarded with a 14 seed.

VN Store

Back