Recruiting Forum: Official ETSU Pre-Game/Game Thread

Yes, clearly I’m the one starting stuff.

You turn in to a teenage girl on game days. Grow a ****ing pair of balls and stop getting offended by everyone that responds to your hysterics.

Now here comes the woe is me post where everyone is just picking on you...
I didn't say anything to anybody till they started on me. How about you grow a pair and not let somebody elses less than rosy outlook on this team bother you so bad that you have to start being a butthole to them personally.
It's good to see the inflater lynch mob is full gear today...adios jackasses.

Reactions: Pepe_Silvia
I didn't say anything to anybody till they started on me. How about you grow a pair and not let somebody elses less than rosy outlook on this team bother you so bad that you have to start being a butthole to them personally.

This means you’re leaving?

Thank god. Come back when your hormones have settled down and you can have an adult conversation with the rest of us.

Liked for adios.

So much for the game on DirecTV. I hate ESPN, but going to have to stream the rest now.

I didn't realize that when you redshirted, you weren't allowed to practice with the team or travel with the team or have anything to do with the team? He's going into his third year with the football program... I guess you can't fix stupid.

I also didn't realize this was your first season watching UT football... because he's been doing it since last season. Sportscasters even commented on it and pointed it out several times during games last season...

find someone else to argue with...
What other games? Seriously don’t recall any other games where his maturity was questioned.

Reactions: Darth_Shiveman

VN Store

Back