Recruiting Forum: Official ETSU Pre-Game/Game Thread

Its going to be a tough year for us but I am encourage with some of the young talent we got. It seemed to be opposite night as the OL looked terrible and the DL looked a lot better. I know they finally got it going but just looked ugly early in the game. We got a really good stable of RB's in my opinion. Love Bank's energy, the way he runs over people and the excitement he brings out on the field. When we get Chandler back with Jordan and Banks, wow ! Just need the OL to gel and be more consistence. Just hope our young starters get seasoned quick! lol

Had a bad injury. Tuttle like injury. Won’t be doing anything this year
I hope we can redshirt him and Mincey, Harris, Peterson, and Garland. So we build for future. Since we are not winning the division or anything yet, but play them that 4 games they are allowed for sure.

Its going to be a tough year for us but I am encourage with some of the young talent we got. It seemed to be opposite night as the OL looked terrible and the DL looked a lot better. I know they finally got it going but just looked ugly early in the game. We got a really good stable of RB's in my opinion. Love Bank's energy, the way he runs over people and the excitement he brings out on the field. When we get Chandler back with Jordan and Banks, wow ! Just need the OL to gel and be more consistence. Just hope our young starters get seasoned quick! lol
Wr have to stop cross training them now. Let them settle in to their position and get all the reps right there. That and playing some Game's together is what it is going to take. So I am thinking by the 6-8 game they should be settled in and start to show the most improvement.

Reactions: JacketVol
Are you serious? Lol receiver had to slow up a little and it was literally like the ball was just floating in the air. If etsu had some good dbs that was an interception.
I missed it, please somebody show me the Chryst to Murphy TD pass

Are you serious? Lol receiver had to slow up a little and it was literally like the ball was just floating in the air. If etsu had some good dbs that was an interception.

I don't think you can judge what kind of pass he'd make to a covered receiver by that one, good or bad. He saw that the receiver had all the room in the world, so he floated a nice easy softball to make sure he didn't get excited and overthrow, and that the receiver had an easy catch. Typical QB technique in that situation. Appropriate, showed poise and judgment.

I don't think you can judge what kind of pass he'd make to a covered receiver by that one, good or bad. He saw that the receiver had all the room in the world, so he floated a nice easy softball to make sure he didn't get excited and overthrow, and that the receiver had an easy catch. Typical QB technique in that situation. Appropriate, showed poise and judgment.

That Chryst TD was the best throw of ours all season. In stride TD. quick decision.

My reply was based on the statement from Ashevolle. Good throw? Sure. Receiver wide open? Yes. In stride? Not exactly. Quick decision? He already had his mind made up that he was going to throw that ball to murphy whether he was open or not. He saw no one else on the field.

My statement was solely based of his assessment of how "great" Chryst threw the ball.

VN Store

Back