Recruiting Forum: Official ETSU Pre-Game/Game Thread

If you are going to be negative about a practice game in which we are currently leading 45 to 3 please leave. A lot of guys are getting some run right now
Lol 👍 I respect your pumperishness. Keep on pumpin that sunshine little buddy.

I'll say what I want though, and you can kiss my butt if you don't like it. The way this OL and RBs started this game was pathetic and there was no excuse for it.

Reactions: WebbCobb
Honest question for the board. Throw the WV game away because I think they’re one of the better teams we play this year. What is different in our game this week and the FCS team that Florida beat last week to put them in top 25? I’m not saying we’re a top 25 team just asking.

Lol 👍 I respect your pumperishness. Keep on pumpin that sunshine little buddy.

I'll say what I want though, and you can kiss my butt if you don't like it. The way this OL and RBs started this game was pathetic and there was no excuse for it.
What sunshine man. I simply said it’s a practice game. Life must suck being so negative all the time. Step back from the ledge and watch the game for what it is. Good lord

Honest question for the board. Throw the WV game away because I think they’re one of the better teams we play this year. What is different in our game this week and the FCS team that Florida beat last week to put them in top 25? I’m not saying we’re a top 25 team just asking.
ETSU is a baaaaaad football team for one thing.

What sunshine man. I simply said it’s a practice game. Life must suck being so negative all the time. Step back from the ledge and watch the game for what it is. Good lord
Here is a good idea..put me on ignore and quit attacking me. That way I will not bother your sensitive wittle feewins. I thought we should should come out and look reasonably competent today, but instead came out looking like a potato that got stepped on by a elephant. There is absolutely no...ZERO..excuse for that against this little bitty team of nostars. Excuse me for not just blowing that little negative fact off because they got a little fire stoked under their asses for a few minutes.

I am pissed about that, and blowing off steam, and if you don't like it..ignore me.

Here is a good idea..put me on ignore and quit attacking me. That way I will not bother your sensitive wittle feewins. I thought we should should come out and look reasonably competent today, but instead came out looking like a potato that got stepped on by a elephant. There is absolutely no...ZERO..excuse for that against this little bitty team of nostars. Excuse me for not just blowing that little negative fact off because they got a little fire stoked under their asses for a few minutes.

I am pissed about that, and blowing off steam, and if you don't like it..ignore me.
The fact that you think anything you put on this board affects me in the slightest is hilarious. Grow a pair my man.

You really shouldn't let things said on a message board get to you so much.

It's probably not healthy.

Ok..I don't know why the people that ranked UF so high did it. I really don't care about UF or what they are ranked, it changes nothing about how we came out today.

You literally answered a question about the difference between the 2 schools and now you don’t care anything about what UF did?

Reactions: Nash_Vol97

VN Store

Back