'18 GA LB JJ Peterson (Tennessee signee)

Just in case anyone wants to see their fav coach, Colquitt is on tv around Atl or just go to YouTube and put in Corky Kell Classic and there is a live stream. Yes, that’s Rush throwing the ball up 34-7 in the 4th. :rolleyes:

I don’t care what Rush has to say, but Pruitt has to be a little more measured with his responses. I think that carries weight.

I’m with Pruitt and have been this whole time. This is similar to what he said at media days. That plus JJ is listed on the roster. I remain certain that JJ gets here. Seems to just be a matter of when and not if.

Reactions: SugarCC
The rest of the quote
He's finishing up a class, and when he gets the class finished up, he'll be here," Pruitt said. "Would we have liked it to have been last week? Absolutely, but that's part of it. You've got to do it, and he's working hard to do that."

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfeman_Vol
There are an inordinate amount of garbage trolls in the FF, I seriously hate it. I try every once in a while, and usually last about 10 minutes before I want to choke somebody. I love the RF, it is infinitely more sane and informative, and vastly more entertaining. There are some witty cats in here. @SmokinBob I replied to your post, I don't know why it is not showing in the quotes...weird.

Last edited:
There are an inordinate amount of garbage trolls in the FF, I seriously hate it. I try every once in a while, and usually last about 10 minutes before I want to choke somebody. I love the RF, it is infinitely more sane and informative, and vastly more entertaining. There are some witty cats in here.
Or in other words, big frontal lobe pussies in here

I hope Rush doesn't end up making Pruitt look like a fool.

I don't see how that could happen no matter how this ends. Only a small % of Vol fans knows what Rush has been saying with a lot larger % knowing he has a shady past. I can't seem Pruitt looking bad if this ends poorly

There are an inordinate amount of garbage trolls in the FF, I seriously hate it. I try every once in a while, and usually last about 10 minutes before I want to choke somebody. I love the RF, it is infinitely more sane and informative, and vastly more entertaining. There are some witty cats in here.
Yeah, I usually only go over there for finger’s practice threads

Hope he makes it in but let’s admit if he does and ends up playing really meaningful minutes anytime before November with the guys we have playing now with a ton more time in....we are in huge trouble this year!

VN Store

Back