'18 GA LB JJ Peterson (Tennessee signee)

If the guy is trying and there is a chance he'll do it, then coach has to keep him motivated. If coach talked like he quit on Peterson, then he would prolly quit on himself. IMO, Pruitt is doing his job.

I figured this out. Kid is a boom addict. He wants a second round of booms.

See we do make a difference.

There are an inordinate amount of garbage trolls in the FF, I seriously hate it. I try every once in a while, and usually last about 10 minutes before I want to choke somebody. I love the RF, it is infinitely more sane and informative, and vastly more entertaining. There are some witty cats in here. @SmokinBob I replied to your post, I don't know why it is not showing in the quotes...weird.

That is weird - and I didn’t get your @ in my alerts either. But I do read every post so here I am! Yes, some posters are PITAs but some are good and, well, that’s VolNation - it’s like a family!
1534705303598.gif

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
That is weird - and I didn’t get your @ in my alerts either. But I do read every post so here I am! Yes, some posters are PITAs but some are good and, well, that’s VolNation - it’s like a family!
View attachment 163818

Agreed. The list of PITAs starts with Glitch and ends with Byron aka drvenner.

Ok we have one hurdle to clear early next week and if it clears he will be here at end of the week....if not I believe it won’t be until Jan. Keep your fingers crossed boys.
Will someone in the know come and say it when we know if he doesn't get over the last hurdle ?thanks for ur info

Reactions: vol2002
giphy.gif

Reactions: VetVol

VN Store

Back