2018 Draft Thread

Is it sad that this is the first thing I thought of? Lol

Yes it is. Hate it for Josh Dobbs because this obviously isn’t good for his career with the Steelers....although I believe he’ll get other opportunities and certainly, given the fine young man he is, is gonna be ok and be a success whether playing professional football is a part of his future or not.

But I ain’t gonna lie....I kinda love it for D4H.

Never really understood the Steelers taking Dobbs anyway. He's pretty much the polar opposite of Ben. The offensive approach would have to change drastically.

Yes it is. Hate it for Josh Dobbs because this obviously isn’t good for his career with the Steelers....although I believe he’ll get other opportunities and certainly, given the fine young man he is, is gonna be ok and be a success whether playing professional football is a part of his future or not.

I want him to be the first man to set foot on Mars.

Anybody think Dobbs will beat Rudolph out in practice?

To me a big part of Dobbs game in college was his running abilities and his size dude was hard to tackle

I don’t think he’ll be near as hard to tackle or look as fast against nfl defenses

It comes down to passing the ball and Rudolph is better imo

Never really understood the Steelers taking Dobbs anyway. He's pretty much the polar opposite of Ben. The offensive approach would have to change drastically.

Yeah, they just said Dobbs isn’t or won’t be the guy in Pittsburgh, said maybe Randolph will be.

The Steelers never gave Dobbs an opportunity, they are CLEARLY a terribly run organization. They have an ELITE talent, future HOF'er, and they won't play him.

To me a big part of Dobbs game in college was his running abilities and his size dude was hard to tackle

I don’t think he’ll be near as hard to tackle or look as fast against nfl defenses

or Landry Jones is done in Pittsburgh

The Steelers never gave Dobbs an opportunity, they are CLEARLY a terribly run organization. They have an ELITE talent, future HOF'er, and they won't play him.

Relax. You just called the Steelers a terribly run organization because they didn’t play your favorite college football teams golden boy QB. The Steelers

Two completely different styles of play there. But Rudolph does have the better arm.

However, a case could be made that Dobbs could beat out Landry Jones...

VN Store

Back