2018 Draft Thread

Pumps Callaway as the next legendary receiver.

Starts thread about the Browns' incompetence.

Browns draft Callaway.

Amazing.

Reactions: 1 person
I know this is a little late but can someone explain why the Steelers picked a QB? I thought they already had the GOAT?

I know this is a little late but can someone explain why the Steelers picked a QB? I thought they already had the GOAT?

Ben is 36 and questioned if he even wanted to keep playing earlier last year. Pretty smart by Pittsburgh to start preparing for the post-Big Ben era earlier than what New England is doing with Brady.

Ben is 36 and questioned if he even wanted to keep playing earlier last year. Pretty smart by Pittsburgh to start preparing for the post-Big Ben era earlier than what New England is doing with Brady.

Etling is NEs future

Lol! And just like the that, the Browns go from blithering idiots to freaking geniuses. Lemme guess.....”finally, after all the stupid decisions like drafting Mayfield, the Browns finally did something right”.....by drafting idiot juvenile delinquent and drug addict Antonio Callaway.

And I love the irony of, if Callaway, D4H’s second love, is gonna have nfl success, he’ll have to do catching passes from D4H’s nemesis, the evil white guy Baker Mayfield. Oh, this is too good.

D4H has a fool proof narrative. If Mayfield balls out, it’s because Callaway is producing or drawing extra coverage to free other receivers. If Callaway doesn’t? Mayfield sucks...just as he preordained. :)

Reactions: 3 people
Lol I think that was clear from the day he declared

Didn’t exactly have a banner year in 2017 it was actually really bad after the first few weeks

Got drafted and has an opportunity. Wouldn’t have been any more advantageous next year. Having an elite offensive mind like McVay start your professional career could make his decision brilliant.

Last edited:
John Kelly made a big mistake it looks like

Why do you say that?
1. A RB’s career is usually shorter than everyone else in football, so it’s understandable that he’s want to cash-in early.
2. He has no idea what Helton’s offense will look like, so it’s not a given that his stock would dramatically rise. Why waste a year of his (probably) short career on a new coach who is learning on the job?
3. He went to a great team that could be NFC favorites for the next few years.

I actually think he landed in an awesome situation.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back