2018 Draft Thread

Dobbs or D4H....I’m rooting for the latter....ain’t got the inter webs up there.

Good grief, we'd never hear the end of it...

Of course, we'd never hear the end of it if Dobbs was in that position. Somehow, D4H just would have known for certain it was going to happen.

Reactions: 1 person
It's been a crazy draft so far. After the initial onslaught of four QBs taken in the first ten picks, only two more taken total.

Josh Dobbs is no less accurate than Mason Rudolph. This doesn’t mean Dobbs absolutely will not be Roethlisberger’s successor. He’s just going to have to earn it...as any NFL QB should.

Just leave this...here...
[Twitter]990045479013625856[/Twitter]

Josh Dobbs is no less accurate than Mason Rudolph. This doesn’t mean Dobbs absolutely will not be Roethlisberger’s successor. He’s just going to have to earn it...as any NFL QB should.

Mason’s on field performance at Oklahoma State says otherwise. Better completion % while throwing the ball, on average, much further downfield.

And while I agree that Mason will have to earn the right to be Big Ben’s successor, his being chosen in the 3rd round a year after Dobbs was chosen in the 4th, tells us that Dobbs very likely won’t be his competition. That, and the Steelers’ GM evidently having no idea who Josh Dobbs is.

Last edited:
Mason’s on field performance at Oklahoma State says otherwise. Better completion % while throwing the ball, on average, much further downfield.

And while I agree that Mason will have to earn the right to be Big Ben’s successor, his being chosen in the 3rd round a year after Dobbs was chosen in the 4th, tells us that Dobbs very likely won’t be his competition. That, and the Steelers’ GM evidently having no idea who Josh Dobbs is.

Oh come on, KB. It's extremely common for GMs to not know the names of the QBs who are about to lead them to the Super Bowl.

Reactions: 1 person
Lmao D4H's crush is going to Cleveland.

Lol! And just like the that, the Browns go from blithering idiots to freaking geniuses. Lemme guess.....”finally, after all the stupid decisions like drafting Mayfield, the Browns finally did something right”.....by drafting idiot juvenile delinquent and drug addict Antonio Callaway.

And I love the irony of, if Callaway, D4H’s second love, is gonna have nfl success, he’ll have to do catching passes from D4H’s nemesis, the evil white guy Baker Mayfield. Oh, this is too good.

VN Store

Back