2018 Draft Thread

Surprised he fell that far.

At least Yankee will sleep better tonight.

For sure. I didn’t think he’d be there after we traded back. Got the player we wanted and picked up a 3rd rounder, I’ll take it.

I feel slightly better about the Payne pick today. Was a Top 15 talent and fills a need. I just feel you don’t pass up a player who is better (James).

Bills take Allen. Immensely talented physically. But he has big accuracy, mechanics and ball security issues. Kid is a project. He was the freaking honorable mention QB last year in the mountain west.

I heard that on sports radio this morning, I was like wow...either someone who knows qb flesh is with the Bills or someone was overlooked totally. Holy diamond in the rough batman!

What was it?

Guice claimed that at the combine one team asked him if he was gay or if his mom was a prostitute. The NFL investigated the claim but couldn’t substantiate it. He was also late and or missed several meetings with teams throughout the process.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Love the first 2 picks by Tampa

Vita Vea next to Gerald McCoy could be hell on guards and centers around the league

Then they did exactly what I hoped and got Ronald Jones one of the top RBs with the next pick I wanted either him or guice

****ing Bucs could of had Donte Jackson who is soft as hell and scared to tackle but damn it he can fly plus LSU DBs have a low bust rate

Instead we got some dude from UNC

Guice claimed that at the combine one team asked him if he was gay or if his mom was a prostitute. The NFL investigated the claim but couldn’t substantiate it. He was also late and or missed several meetings with teams throughout the process.

The word circulating the internet (and I hate posting this here because it is a totally unsubstantiated internet rumor as of now and not anyone's business anyway - if mods wish to delete, that's fine with me), is that TMZ has a video of Derrius Guice on a date with a man and supposedly making out with the guy. Guice wasn't asked if he was gay directly by NFL personnel but he has been asked indirectly to clear the air - and hasn't done it. TMZ released a statement earlier saying that they weren't holding any "bombshell" video on Guice. So, who knows? Even if he is gay, he is a great player and this shouldn't matter, imo.

Though, I definitely think this is a reason he dropped. Guys miss meetings all the time... and show a bad attitude. Guice fell a long way from where he was projected.

Last edited:

Im pretty sure some guys asked dez bryant some very disrespectful questions about his mother too

Remember folks, beating the holy **** out of your girlfriend is fine but kissing a dude and you can forget it.

Thanks Boston.

So the Bucs got the best DT in the draft and now have 3 second rd picks with a ton of talent on the board still so yeah I think we came out of day 1 winners

Maybe we can pull off a Saints like draft

Definitely need a RB with one of those picks I like Ronald Jones a lot if he’s there

I swear if they waste even 1 of those picks by trading up for some clown that’s gone in year or 2 lol
Wow they actually picked Ronald Jones

And I scored a new better job then saw the avengers

Today is a great ****ing day I need to go buy a lotto ticket

Uh oh. Rudolph picked in 3rd round by Steelers. Somewhere, D4H is weeping.

I called it! Called it EARLIER...but I called it! :w00t: And D4H responded with SIX ignored poster messages. :lol:

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back