The guy Currie ran off at Kansas State just took out No. 2 seed Dook

You don't read very well.

Clearly not blaming him but certainly stating he is not the fix.

So he said just supposed to walk in and fire a coach who currently has the team ranked and started off the season pretty good?

Makes sense

Wrong. He ran Martin off at KSU to USC.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Speaking of Kansas State fans, I also think they were pretty happy to see Currie leave. Doesn't seem like they wanted him either.

My guess is had Currie turned down Tennessee, some of their fans would have been quite happy with him. Whenever someone leaves a school for another, you'll have fans who become bitter over it and have this "good riddance" attitude.

Reactions: 1 person
My guess is had Currie turned down Tennessee, some of their fans would have been quite happy with him. Whenever someone leaves a school for another, you'll have fans who become bitter over it and have this "good riddance" attitude.

One guess is as bad as another.

Running off Frank Martin is by far the most notable (really the only notable) thing he did while at Kansas State

I have to laugh every time I see this statement. I seriously doubt that Currie "ran off" a successful basketball coach simply for the hell of it, as some posters would have us believe.

There's two sides to every story, and, as fans, we are rarely privy to all the information. You may not like the Currie hire, but I have a strong suspicion that there's much more to Martin moving on from KSU.

South Carolina schooled Baylor last night in all facets of the game and the game with Florida tomorrow will be decided on the defensive end.

Again, Martin left on his own terms. Currie didn't just let him walk out the door.

Stop the symantics and use some common sense, you can be ran off and still leave on you own. Its happening to a city leader where I live right now. It can happen many ways also. One could meddle in your job, one could make your job harder than it should be, with hold what you need, flat out say leave or be fired or he could just get tired of working for an ass. I dont think anyone who has followed the currie hire will deny hes a known ass. Anyway way you want to look at it he ran him off to make him want to go to USCjr.

what about that adjustment at the half,first half Fla.was 58% on three point shots.
second half 0 for 12. Frank is the man,hope they win it all.

what about that adjustment at the half,first half Fla.was 58% on three point shots.
second half 0 for 12. Frank is the man,hope they win it all.

Luv to see an all Carolina final and Martin's boys clip the heels.

I know. Aint gonna happen, but would be sweet.

If the unlikely happens and USC wins it all, the state of SC will be holding the current baseball, football and basketball trophies. I hope they pull it out.

VN Store

Back