The guy Currie ran off at Kansas State just took out No. 2 seed Dook

Luv to see an all Carolina final and Martin's boys clip the heels.

I know. Aint gonna happen, but would be sweet.

I think it's the to stop downplaying SCs chances. They are confident and clicking. UT played Zag and UNC close. SC made em look stupid in that 2nd game.

If the unlikely happens and USC wins it all, the state of SC will be holding the current baseball, football and basketball trophies. I hope they pull it out.

Yup. Me too. Hopefully it's North Carolina vs South Carolina. If gonzaga or South Carolina win, I'm buying a championship shirt.

Again, Martin left on his own terms. Currie didn't just let him walk out the door.

Believing Frank Martin left KSU where he had already beaten KU a couple times and had some tourney runs, for SC, a basketball zero is like believing DeBord left for Indiana on his own. Frank seems a little crazy, but he was doing way too well to leave on his own. Also, he seems so likeable off the court. Especially seeing how bad that SC roster was after Horn got fired. The only player they before was Downey, he was long gone by the time Frank arrived. Currie might have the balls to do some tough things, but he sure does seem to have a lot of broken relationships. I want him to do well, but there seem to be a whole lot of people who gave this hire the "thumbs down" enought to raise some questions at least.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back