Academy Awards

I have not seen everything he post. What I have seen is not always right. I have never seen him post any thing that says he thinks Black people are superior to White people or infer it. I have seen him point out racism and then people call him racist. The ones calling him racist are usually mad at him for pointing out something that is actually racist. He has said some things that are inaccurate. I have never seen him post anything about thinking one race is superior to another though. If he has I have never seen it or saw it linked.

Really now?

What he says it not even close too what the conservatives post everyday. Those posts are actually racist. Once again it does not make someone a racist because they call out people being racist. The conservative strategy now is claim the person pointing out the racism is "the real racist". No sane, intelligent person falls for that made up bs.

Finally huff is absent. He needs this rubbed in his face.

Please hide your boner for me you weirdo

You do get my blood pumping in all the right places. :kiss:

Are you going to call out real racists this time? No? Only make up crap and not understand the point of the That's Racist thread? That's what I thought.

Now, dance for me, puppet! Haha

Attachments

• IMG_6191.PNG
    IMG_6191.PNG
    74.2 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
So "race-mixing" as you put it is not wholesome or family oriented?:huh:

I think some of you are in a daily contest to be the most racist pos on VN.

Being called a racist POS by a racist POS?! Lol

Anyone that's watched tv or movies in the last decade has seen the trend of subliminally promoting race mixing. I have nothing against black people and have held/still hold several friendships with blacks that will last a lifetime...several!

I'm not against race mixing, just the amount/percentage that is being portrayed in Hollywood compared to reality....

I'd be willing to bet that many black people and the majority of black women would agree with me...

Reactions: 2 people

Anyone that's watched tv or movies in the last decade has seen the trend of subliminally promoting race mixing. I have nothing against black people and have held/still hold several friendships with blacks that will last a lifetime...several!

I'm not against race mixing, just the amount/percentage that is being portrayed in Hollywood compared to reality....

I'd be willing to bet that many black people and the majority of black women would agree with me...

Among things to hate about liberalism in movies and tv, you are complaining about race mixing? That's what is bothering you?

Reactions: 4 people
I have not seen everything he post. What I have seen is not always right. I have never seen him post any thing that says he thinks Black people are superior to White people or infer it. I have seen him point out racism and then people call him racist. The ones calling him racist are usually mad at him for pointing out something that is actually racist. He has said some things that are inaccurate. I have never seen him post anything about thinking one race is superior to another though. If he has I have never seen it or saw it linked.

Attachments

• WTF.jpg
    WTF.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 80
Among things to hate about liberalism in movies and tv, you are complaining about race mixing? That's what is bothering you?

No, if you read my initial post, you would know...

But, certain people like to cherry pick words to push their agenda...

No, if you read my initial post, you would know...

But, certain people like to cherry pick words to push their agenda...

Your words are clearly inferring that you are annoyed by the race mixing in movies currently, how exactly am I cherry picking words? Are you saying that you do not have a problem with race mixing in movies?

Reactions: 2 people
Your words are clearly inferring that you are annoyed by the race mixing in movies currently, how exactly am I cherry picking words? Are you saying that you do not have a problem with race mixing in movies?

I'm as confused as you are. I thought he was proudly declaring he doesn't want race mixing in his face.

By you even bringing up "race mixing" it shows your racism. There is nothing to "promote". An interracial relationship is just a relationship. For you to look at one as some "other" alternate type of relationship that needs "promoting" shows your true colors. Most people don't notice them in media because a relationship is a relationship. And where do you live? I have always saw a whole bunch of ir couples. Its very, very common. Some people want to live in the past I guess. Only a racist would use a backwards old term like "race mixing". You are disgusting.

Reactions: 3 people
We could probably name all the major movies with a black male lead banging a white female lead, because there really aren't that many.

If Finn smashes Rey, Pacer is going to flip out.

Reactions: 7 people
By you even bringing up "race mixing" it shows your racism. There is nothing to "promote". An interracial relationship is just a relationship. For you to look at one as some "other" alternate type of relationship that needs "promoting" shows your true colors. Most people don't notice them in media because a relationship is a relationship. And where do you live? I have always saw a whole bunch of ir couples. Its very, very common. Some people want to live in the past I guess. Only a racist would use a backwards old term like "race mixing". You are disgusting.

How bout googling or youtubing blacks against race mixing...

Your short, racist fuse might not be exposed so quickly...

Where I live doesn't matter. I was raised low middle class...black friends abundant, that have my back to this day....

And you disgust me equally...

Everything in moderation, as my mom always said...

Not in every other show....its not reality...

It's not in every other show, man. I have no idea if they are over-represented or not, but it's really weird that it gets your panties in a bunch. You really can't fault people for feeling like it stems from racism. It's something you shouldn't even notice in today's world, really.

It's not in every other show, man. I have no idea if they are over-represented or not, but it's really weird that it gets your panties in a bunch. You really can't fault people for feeling like it stems from racism. It's something you shouldn't even notice in today's world, really.

I'm confused by what he has against it in movies as well, but he just said he has no issue with race mixing in real life. You could just shrug, take his word for it, and move on. You know?

I'm confused by what he has against it in movies as well, but he just said he has no issue with race mixing in real life. You could just shrug, take his word for it, and move on. You know?

That's pretty much what I just did.

Last edited:
The level of public interest in the Academy Awards is embarrassing. It's an event where a bunch of self-aggrandizing millionaire actors, who do nothing of particular value or importance, come together to bathe in their own glory. I despise it. Probably the highest concentration of narcissistic individuals on the planet.

Also I can't wait to hear about their political views cause, y'know, actors have such prescient and important opinions on such things that we MUST listen to and take notice of...

Reactions: 3 people

It's noticeable to many...whites and blacks alike....but, anyway...

VN Store

Back