'16 TN ATH Gabe Angel

Why is this not devastating news for me? Kid without a position IMO. If we are calling him a TE, there are at least three I'd rather have in the 2016 class.

Reactions: 2 people
I have seen him play and he will struggle in college. Size and athleticism that do not fit a position. Especially when you factor in the fact that he does not play very physical. If his hands are good enough then his best case scenario is playing a split out TE. Won't be a TE playing on the line.

Why the f do we keep losing recruits to Ole Miss? What's the draw of playing in or living in Mississippi for 3, 4, or 5 years?

There appears to be a lot of $$$$ hand shakes going on down there. JUCO coaches know all about it :):):). I was told one JUCO player flashed a bunch of $100 bills on his return from a visit to Ole Miss and the money was stolen from his locker at school :):):).

I know this happens everywhere but I just thought it was funny about the guy getting his loot stolen from his locker after flashing it around.

Angel kid can really play. Played in the slot here in Cookeville, also looked good at safety. Tight ends coach from Tennessee is going after him. Kids in the school here keep telling him how good he would in orange..

Last edited:
Angel kid can really play. Played in the slot here in Cookeville, also looked good at safety. Tight ends coach from Tennessee is going after him. Kids in the school here keep telling him how good he would in orange..

Too bad he eats dinner every night with people that hate TN with a passion

Didn't really considered that we had a chance. I thought he would be a Vandy lock. Haha, Vandy lock. I should have known better. Don't think anyone can be considered a 'Vandy lock' anymore with Derek Mason as the head coach. Sorry but that man does not strike me as a coach who inspires confidence in his players.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 4
Didn't really considered that we had a chance. I thought he would be a Vandy lock. Haha, Vandy lock. I should have known better. Don't think anyone can be considered a 'Vandy lock' anymore with Derek Mason as the head coach. Sorry but that man does not strike me as a coach who inspires confidence in his players.

Yep pretty bad that he can't even pull a kid that grew up die hard Vandy and his family makes up 3/4 of their fan base attendance. His brother is a Vandy beat writer/homer and yet Mason lost him.

VN Store

Back