'16 TN ATH Gabe Angel

Ole miss starting to own tennessee :(

Meh, we'll see. Ole Miss will continue to own Memphis for the most part anyways. Other than that I think we should have a distinct advantage for every other instate prospect. There is still a lot of time to get Angel.

His family are extremely die hard Vandy fans, but his girlfriend is going to Ole Miss. She's a year older than him, and from what I'm told that's why he's going there.

His family are extremely die hard Vandy fans, but his girlfriend is going to Ole Miss. She's a year older than him, and from what I'm told that's why he's going there.

9 times out of 10 high school sweethearts don't last once they hit the college scene, especially when there's a year separating them. This could end up working out in our favor. Just saying.

If that's the case, they'll probably breakup and he'll swiftly decommit. Lol.

9 times out of 10 high school sweethearts don't last once they hit the college scene, especially when there's a year separating them. This could end up working out in our favor. Just saying.

As part of the 1 of 10 grouping, and there being 1 year between us, I can say it's possible for a regular student. I think it will be a lot tougher for him, but it's possible.

VN Store

Back