BREAKING NEWS!!!Cuonzo Martin removes name from Marquette search

So what's the hold up on his new contract?

Okay. There is nothing new as I am being told. CCM was at a coaches conference and has been back in town for just a little over a week. Negotations are going on and bonuses are being figured in. You should start seeing stuff here in the next couple of weeks

Didn't you ask this a few days ago, and get an answer?

Haha you're such a tool man, it's amazing really. I apologize for following up on a question I asked over a week ago. I haven't seen anything about it and was just curious as to what was going on.

Why do you even care? You seriously felt the need to go out of your way and respond just to be an a**? You have problems kid. Get a life.

Reactions: 6 people
Haha you're such a tool man, it's amazing really. I apologize for following up on a question I asked over a week ago. I haven't seen anything about it and was just curious as to what was going on.

Why do you even care? You seriously felt the need to go out of your way and respond just to be an a**? You have problems kid. Get a life.

The point of your post seemed obvious, at least to me, especially when taken in context with your previous posts. When you asked last week you followed it up with posts pretty much saying you think he's not getting a new contract and is outta here, seemed like that's where it was headed again.

Martin has been in Dallas, he was there through Monday's championship game iirc and likely got back to Knoxville yesterday. As I said last week, you will likely hear something this week or possibly next.

The general principles of the deal have been agreed upon and it's the fine print that is being hashed out, there's no real rush as both sides know where the deal stands. The guy worked without a contract for how long? He's not in a massive hurry.

The point of your post seemed obvious, at least to me, especially when taken in context with your previous posts. When you asked last week you followed it up with posts pretty much saying you think he's not getting a new contract and is outta here, seemed like that's where it was headed again.

Martin has been in Dallas, he was there through Monday's championship game iirc and likely got back to Knoxville yesterday. As I said last weoek, you will likely hear something this week or possibyly

The general principles of the deal have been agreed upon and it's the fine print that is being hashed out, there's no real rush as both sides know where the deal stands. The guy worked without a contract for how long? He's not in a massive hurry.

As you would say, please show me where I posted anything of the sort. You're just making things up, not everything is a conspiracy against Martin.

When you started this thread I asked if Martin was getting a raise and extension. You replied with something along the lines of "he deserves one, no?" And I said Definitely.

Stop trying to constantly stir up drama. You're like a teenage girl dude.

Reactions: 1 person
That's a nice way of saying "no one". I've never been so unimpressed by a sweet sixteen appearance.

Funny, but I'm always impressed with a S16 appearance. I guess it means more to some dip****s when certain coaches do it, but it's always an accomplishment as far as I'm concerned.

That's a fair comparison.

UMASS was also considered a 6 seed, in fact, there were a 6 seed. That's who we drew. So your philosophy/analogy on the second round is puke material. They did meet a 1-8 and beat them handily. And did it as an 11 seed.

Funny, but I'm always impressed with a S16 appearance. I guess it means more to some dip****s when certain coaches do it, but it's always an accomplishment as far as I'm concerned.

If you really want to try and compare CBP to CCM you'll lose every time, so I'd recommend not going there.

But if you look at this past season, there was nothing impressive about it. CBP's elite 8 season blows it out of the water.

CCM got lucky and end up winning a couple of games he should have won.

If you really want to try and compare CBP to CCM you'll lose every time, so I'd recommend not going there.

But if you look at this past season, there was nothing impressive about it. CBP's elite 8 season blows it out of the water.

CCM got lucky and end up winning a couple of games he should have won.

Blah blah blah. That's all I read out of that.

"We are working on modifications to Cuonzo's current contract and will release details of those adjustments when finalized."

apparently not over

To all of you VolNation posters who hammered away at me for saying the whole CCM contract extension and raise was not over and that CCM would not be leaving the Vols, you were all 100% wrong!

I guess BTO is not as "connected" as he pretends to be on this board. I am looking forward to hearing BTO's backtracking on CCM's new contract and extension!

Well BTO got one thing accurate - CCM does have a new contract - the only problem is that it is with another university!!!

:loco::loco::loco:

To all of you VolNation posters who hammered away at me for saying the whole CCM contract extension and raise was not over and that CCM would not be leaving the Vols, you were all 100% wrong!

I guess BTO is not as "connected" as he pretends to be on this board. I am looking forward to hearing BTO's backtracking on CCM's new contract and extension!

Well BTO got one thing accurate - CCM does have a new contract - the only problem is that it is with another university!!!

He got pissed at me for asking what the hold up was on the new contract. It was obviously a legit question.

Reactions: 2 people

You deserve to do a touchdown dance. 100% correct.

I guess CCM removed his name from the Marquette search to pursue the California job......lololol - Im just kidding - kind of......

:)

I think it's pretty clear now Marquette wasn't happening, and Dave Hart called his bluff.

But kudos to Martin's agent for the spin job in announcing he'd removed his name.

VN Store

Back