BREAKING NEWS!!!Cuonzo Martin removes name from Marquette search

You mean 2010? When we beat an #11 seed SDSU by 3 and beat #14 seed Ohio?

You were impressed slipping by an #11 seed and beating a #14 seed?

And then a win over Ohio State, don't forget that one.

Let's also not forget the fact that they beat the number 1 and 2 team in the nation that season.

If they met they had to have the nuts and bolts of a contract together. The rest would be between his agent and UT attorneys to cross the T's and dot the I's. We'll see next week I guess.

Correct, and then both would likely have to sign after lawyers signed off on the fine print, no?

That's what I've heard at least from most local media is that they sat down, agreed on the general things, lawyers were gonna look it all over and you would likely have a final deal next week when they're both back in Knoxville.

Correct, and then both would likely have to sign after lawyers signed off on the fine print, no?

That's what I've heard at least from most local media is that they sat down, agreed on the general things, lawyers were gonna look it all over and you would likely have a final deal next week when they're both back in Knoxville.

Which would make sense, because he is still under contract. If he agreed to stay, and agreed to general terms, there would be no reason to rush anything.

Which would make sense, because he is still under contract. If he agreed to stay, and agreed to general terms, there would be no reason to rush anything.

Correct, but people always seem to wanna make something out of nothing.

He's gonna get at least a 2 year extension to bring him to 4 years and is gonna receive a raise from $1.3m to about $1.9m

And then a win over Ohio State, don't forget that one.

Let's also not forget the fact that they beat the number 1 and 2 team in the nation that season.

Not talking about the next game, that's the Elite 8 game, and I don't care about regular season games. I'm talking about the "run to the Sweet 16".

So again, were you impressed with those first 2 wins or not.

There you go again. Nobody made something out of nothing but you.

I wasn't speaking about you specifically so not sure why you felt the need to defend yourself.

And people are making something out of nothing....I've seem multiple "I don't believe this is all done yet" "will he interview elsewhere" "it doesn't look like he's gonna get a raise or extension" posts/comments from people...once again not specifically you, but that's also why I didn't quote you.

That's why I'm not dealing with it anymore. Ain't got no time for that.

I tried having an actual discussion with you, which is supposedly what you say you're here for.

You wanted to turn it into an overly emotional pissing contest as usual, and wanted no part of an actual fact based discussion.

Not surprised.

Reactions: 1 person
I wasn't speaking about you specifically so not sure why you felt the need to defend yourself.

And people are making something out of nothing....I've seem multiple "I don't believe this is all done yet" "will he interview elsewhere" "it doesn't look like he's gonna get a raise or extension" posts/comments from people...once again not specifically you, but that's also why I didn't quote you.

You posted that right after quoting me. The inference was there.

As to the doubt it's done, if you followed UT athletics the last several years then you should no that nothing is a sure thing. He's at the coaches convention and anything can happen. Some of it is wishful thinking I'm sure.

Reactions: 1 person
You posted that right after quoting me. The inference was there.

As to the doubt it's done, if you followed UT athletics the last several years then you should no that nothing is a sure thing. He's at the coaches convention and anything can happen. Some of it is wishful thinking I'm sure.

I was responding to TigerAlum which is why I quoted him, not you, I suggest not being so defensive and think everyone's talking about you.

As to why you would wish to lose a sweet 16 coach while you point out the foolishness of our AD is beyond me...you would likely lose Zo and end up with a coach that never made the NIT if Hart followed form.

I was responding to TigerAlum which is why I quoted him, not you, I suggest not being so defensive and think everyone's talking about you.

As to why you would wish to lose a sweet 16 coach while you point out the foolishness of our AD is beyond me...you would likely lose Zo and end up with a coach that never made the NIT if Hart followed form.

Can you read? Where did I say I wanted him gone? I said some of it is wishful thinking.

You quoted him one below mine. The Inference was there. I'm not defensive at all. For me to be defensive would mean I give a d%mn what you think and I don't. Sparty's right, you're an overly emotional teenage girl on her period that's ran out of tampax.

Reactions: 2 people
Can you read? Where did I say I wanted him gone? I said some of it is wishful thinking.

You quoted him one below mine. The Inference was there. I'm not defensive at all. For me to be defensive would mean I give a d%mn what you think and I don't. Sparty's right, you're an overly emotional teenage girl on her period that's ran out of tampax.

The inference was there, as you say...

And that's funny, cause that's what I said to him lol

VN Store

Back