BREAKING NEWS!!!Cuonzo Martin removes name from Marquette search

And you said we wouldn't make the dance and were wrong

you can try to deflect all you want but the bottom line is you ridiculed me and others who said that the raise and contract extension with CCM was not a done deal and that something just did not seem right. I recall saying that CCM was not done with his interviews and you ridiculed me for that as well. obviously you were wrong on that as well.

you were wrong, totally wrong and smug no less on "it" being over. do you really want me to quote every one of those posts?

you are a smug little man with nothing better to do than spend hours on this board ridiculing and maligning anyone who dares disagrees with you. you go you message board militant!!!!

:salute:

Reactions: 1 person
Hart can make this a good situation by making a Homerun hire.

It's telling to me how vocal these players are being though, they're happy that Zo took this job, not mad at him. Maymon, McRae and Stokes are saying the fan base got what they deserved basically, there's an issue with that to me.

There's a pretty good chance Robert Hubbs transfers out, and don't be surprised if you hear Richardson is able to graduate and go to Cal.

Fortunately, we have all of those great players Martin brought in besides those two to be successful.

Players can pitch a hissy fit, but most will be fine once the new coach walks into the room. Either that, or their candy asses will leave.

you can try to deflect all you want but the bottom line is you ridiculed me and others who said that the raise and contract extension with CCM was not a done deal and that something just did not seem right. I recall saying that CCM was not done with his interviews and you ridiculed me for that as well. obviously you were wrong on that as well.

you were wrong, totally wrong and smug no less on "it" being over. do you really want me to quote every one of those posts?

you are a smug little man with nothing better to do than spend hours on this board ridiculing and maligning anyone who dares disagrees with you. you go you message board militant!!!!

:salute:

This is right BTO. I simply asked why the contract had not been signed and you jumped all over me for insinuating I was doubting it was a done deal.

Reactions: 1 person
Weren't people saying their west tn sources were suggesting Hubbs was unhappy with Martin and likely leaving?

"Hearing the news that he (Martin) was leaving just shocked me and I sat there and shed a couple of tears. It was a shock and we're all still kind of shocked that he's leaving," said Hubbs. "I really wanted to play for coach Martin next year too, especially after only playing a few games this past season before my shoulder surgery."

VN Store

Back