You Know You're Getting Old When...

The subject is the history of smartassery in the Zone and how it applies to Behr, who stands accused of "being mean". The argument is Behr is not mean, just a zoner, so the accuser needs to grow thicker skin. What say you?
Tin Man says I'm mean and wishes me dead. Juanita says I'm mean and mocks my dead dog. They ain't seen me mean yet.

b33.gif

The subject is the history of smartassery in the Zone and how it applies to Behr, who stands accused of "being mean". The argument is Behr is not mean, just a zoner, so the accuser needs to grow thicker skin. What say you?
I say innocent by reason of stoopit. This is clearly a case of assery. Smartassery without the "smart" part.

You know you're getting old when you can't navigate the track at the new car wash. Dude was giving me all kinds of left/right hand signals and had me back up twice. 3 cars in line behind me. Finally, I told the guy: Then, you do it! He said: I would just to get you out of the way, but our insurance prohibits it. Finally got it. I cussed a little. Actually, I cussed a lot.

You know you're getting old when you can't navigate the track at the new car wash. Dude was giving me all kinds of left/right hand signals and had me back up twice. 3 cars in line behind me. Finally, I told the guy: Then, you do it! He said: I would just to get you out of the way, but our insurance prohibits it. Finally got it. I cussed a little. Actually, I cussed a lot.
That’s the way I feel when I have to get an oil change, I always see this happening
1650751458965.gif
Then I say screw it
1650751575280.gif

I have a real problem with car washes.....especially pulling your car up in between those rails, I have scraped my wheels because of those rails and now I have found one
where there are no rails, just a lazer wash and I like that one.

This is one on my mom. She'll be 88 next month, so she definitely qualifies as old. Do NOT tell her I said that. She and her husband went to one of those free dinner/listen to the spiel things at Carnegie Hotel in JC last night. She said that the meal was nice, but the topics on the agenda were: facelifts, incontinence, sexual dysfunction. I said: You'd already eaten, why didn't you just get up and leave? She said: I was afraid that if we didn't stay, they'd take us to the Med Center to have our stomachs pumped!

Last edited:
This is one on my mom. She'll be 88 next month, so she definitely qualifies as old. Do NOT tell her I said that. She and her husband went to one of those free dinner/listen to the spiel things at Carnegie Hotel in JC last night. She said that the meal was nice, but the topics were on the agenda were: facelifts, incontinence, sexual dysfunction. I said: You'd already eaten, why didn't you just get up and leave? She said: I was afraid that if we didn't stay, they'd take us to the Med Center to have our stomachs pumped!
lol :eek:

Reactions: Juanita
This is one on my mom. She'll be 88 next month, so she definitely qualifies as old. Do NOT tell her I said that. She and her husband went to one of those free dinner/listen to the spiel things at Carnegie Hotel in JC last night. She said that the meal was nice, but the topics were on the agenda were: facelifts, incontinence, sexual dysfunction. I said: You'd already eaten, why didn't you just get up and leave? She said: I was afraid that if we didn't stay, they'd take us to the Med Center to have our stomachs pumped!
🤣

Reactions: Juanita

VN Store

Back