You Know You're Getting Old When...

@Juanita, I liked your idea for this thread. Please, don’t be discouraged. All threads get derailed in the ‘Zone.

Yes, Behr can be mean. Yes, he will deny and deflect. Yes, he has tag alongs who echo his posts, attitude and all, but plenty who join in to derail a thread aren’t Behr’s minions.

Be the duck that doesn’t get run over in the parking lot. Keep on keepin’ on. You be you.

Reactions: Juanita
tumblr_mnigm6KZPY1sp6wlwo1_500.gif

Reactions: rocytop2624
You love me and hate yourself for doing so.
I have no doubt you believe that horseshat, and I do love that about you because it adds to the pile of evidence for everyone to see, that I'm right about you.

Lol, thank you 😊.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
On a different note, what's wrong with Juanita? What type of surgery is she having?

I have no doubt you believe that horseshat, and I do love that about you because it adds to the pile of evidence for everyone to see, that I'm right about you.

Lol, thank you 😊.
Keep spinning it, humorless cretin. 😉

Lol, thank you 😊.
Much nicer than my reply. He doesn't understand that much of his "humor" borders on the POS post from Juanita.

VN Store

Back