Yes, that was a facemask penalty...

I'm surprised you think it's strange to discuss football plays on a football discussion forum.
Just saying , yes it was a missed call for them at critical point of the game, but oh well! Those calls hardly ever go the VOLS way. Glad it did tonight! GBO!!!!

There were also about 5 or 6 times OBVIOUS holding calls where our d lineman got spun around that didnt get called.

What's the best Kentucky discussion board to go to and see their meltdown?

Not sure. I joined a Kentucky board right after Stoops got hired, and we hired Jones. But I only was on it for a few months when my old computer's hard drive went bad, and I did not have that site screen name or password saved.

I'll subtract that missed 15 from the 100 worth of holding on our interior rushers all night that wasn't called.

Amen. They were holding our DLine big time, especially on 3rd down! I yelled out blatant holding on at least 15 plays, was only called once. Same sh!t against ole miss. Absolutely ridiculous

I would take the L tonight to ruin Georgia’s chance at going to the playoff by winning next week. Matter of fact now that I think about it … Id take two Ls to beat them leghumpers next week at home.

They got the first down so the entire discussion about the face mask is a moot point. Don’t expect any tears from this Vol fan about them getting a bad call. We won, we stopped them when it counted. We went to Lexington and are coming home with the WIN!!!!!! GBO!!!!!

Should have been called. First time all season I've seen one of the many ref screw-ups go OUR way instead of the opponent. Feels like payback.
I believe that play was set up by a run bounced outside with a hold that sealed the edge. It wasn't the worst missed call in the game.

There were times in the game that Kentucky appeared to have our defensive linemen in sleeper holds while Levis was in the pocket. The flags didn't leave the pocket for them.

Reactions: nalliszing
I savored the bad call and then the ole’ cat head biscuit eatin’, beer drinkin’ KY coach went and got a flag tossed on him by making a personal comment to the refs 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: House of Neyland
There were times in the game that Kentucky appeared to have our defensive linemen in sleeper holds while Levis was in the pocket. The flags didn't leave the pocket for them.
Many times …I couldn’t believe it was never called. It was blatant

Reactions: VolArmy74
Should have been called. First time all season I've seen one of the many ref screw-ups go OUR way instead of the opponent. Feels like payback.

There have been others, even in this game. Remember that phantom horsecollar call against KY?

VN Store

Back