Yes, that was a facemask penalty...

KY tried to go tempo offense in that series. Guys jumping back up so quick and pushing the refs to set the ball is the big reason that facemask was missed.

If KY stays in there offense, penalty likely gets caught.

Sue the refs. Lousy! What were they thinking? We need to pay them more and blah yada BS

They could've called it, but the temper-tantrum thrown by the QB and Stoops was way out of line. Our guy barely grazed his helmet; didn't really impact the play. And they resorted to whining about it immediately.

After all the terrible calls that have gone against us this year (including the Ole Miss game basically being stolen from us by the refs), can't say I feel very sorry for them. And they still converted the 4th down and managed to lose anyway, so it didn't impact anything.

The best thing that could come from that missed call (aside from the great meme material of Coach Angry Dwarf) is perhaps another very public, televised failure of SEC officiating and (hopefully) a growing chorus of calls for some SEC zebras to have their beady little narrow-set eyes examined.

We had the ball for less than 14 minutes and scored 38 points on offense. That’s what lost UK the game.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
It was for sure. I also spotted double-digit holding penalties on UK that I did not need replay to see. It was more than okay. Also, UK should have continued to run the ball down our throats instead of throwing four straight fades into no man's land.

VN Store

Back