WWE Thread III

Yeah that's a fear of mine too. Hopefully since there on the same network, Vince will give Smachdown at least till Wrestlemania. Another reason I feel Smackdown will pull better ratings is that it won't be competing with Monday Night Football in a couple months.

I'm honestly hoping that both shows are great so I don't have to choose.

Reactions: 2 people
There's no way WWE can appease USA by making Smackdown a grossly inferior product. If I were to guess, I'd say slightly more attention will be given to RAW as it's the premiere product, but USA wants Smackdown live for ratings. And big time ratings. They are going all in on not just wrestling, but WWE specifically.

I just watched all of Final Deletion (and the recaps before hand) and I absolutely loved it. It was so terrible and amazing all at once.

I want a ****ing "It's a dilapidated boat!" t shirt with just a boat like that on it's side, getting hit by fireworks or not. I would gladly pay $20.00 for that.

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/nhkb.mp4

that was better than anything I have seen on wwe in like.. forever.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiktBcRHABU[/youtube]

I watched it, and while it had its moments, it was by no means match of the year quality.

I thought it was just flat out hideous.

The real bad news is that I think Wyatts vs New Day is headed toward this same type, over produced garbage.

The real bad news is that I think Wyatts vs New Day is headed toward this same type, over produced garbage.

I agree that it was terrible, but it was oddly entertaining at the same time.

I thought it was awful too. Justin Roberts was speculating about the New Day/Wyatts thing too, i hope not.

It was perfect.. in an evil dead sort of way.

As far as the wyatts and new day.. I don't trust wwe to do anything well creatively.

Wait, so people who have been popping for three guys wearing my little pony, (who)ting like owls, playing trombones, appearing out of oversized cereal boxes, and wearing glowing unicorn headgear think that the Final Deletion bit was garbage?

Lol

Reactions: 2 people
Wait, so people who have been popping for three guys wearing my little pony, (who)ting like owls, playing trombones, appearing out of oversized cereal boxes, and wearing glowing unicorn headgear think that the Final Deletion bit was garbage?

Lol

Nailed it on the head, it was terrible.

Lol

It was way worse.

I'm pretty sure Matt Hardy's fake accent causes cancer.

CmsGW8_UIAAnl4U.jpg

VN Store

Back