WWE Thread III

I just watched all of Final Deletion (and the recaps before hand) and I absolutely loved it. It was so terrible and amazing all at once.

I want a ****ing "It's a dilapidated boat!" t shirt with just a boat like that on it's side, getting hit by fireworks or not. I would gladly pay $20.00 for that.

https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4-mobile/nhkb.mp4

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Im not a Paige fan, but i know a lot of you are, especially the lurker. She also recently had a couple of pics yall would really like surface online. I cant post those.

w3hXQak.gif

Guessing thats me ben. Tip of the cap to you, my friend.

Reactions: 1 person
The Revival and American Alpha have great chemistry in the ring, they put on really fun matches.

I thought the CWC started tonight, but it's just "bracketology" :(

Brock Lesnar's WWE Summerslam Opponent Reportedly Confirmed *Spoiler* - Wrestlezone

I'm torn on this match, it's a match I want to see but I'm not sure I will be happy in either outcome. I don't think Orton should get the run for beating Lesner but on the other hand I don't think Orton should be fed to Lesner his first match back from injury. I will mark out though if Orton RKO's Lesner out of the F5.

I'm a bit worried about putting a guy coming back from shoulder surgery in a match with Brock who's gimmick is suplexes. I wish Brock would go back to actually wrestling since he can. That F5RKO will be so cool though

20 Years ago tonight!

On Sunday July 7, 1996 at WCW Bash at the Beach! One of the greatest heel factions in professional wrestling was born! The NWO!

"Hulk Hogan has betrayed WCW! He is the third man in this picture!"
-- Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hILCw66sLU[/youtube]

Reactions: 3 people
I honestly think that Smackdown will be the better rated and higher drawing show since it's only 2hrs.

Disagree only because I expect WWE to once again treat Smackdown like the inferior brand. I hope they prove me wrong. If Smackdown ends up running like a 2 hour live episode of NXT, I will be ecstatic.

Disagree only because I expect WWE to once again treat Smackdown like the inferior brand. I hope they prove me wrong. If Smackdown ends up running like a 2 hour live episode of NXT, I will be ecstatic.

Yeah that's a fear of mine too. Hopefully since there on the same network, Vince will give Smachdown at least till Wrestlemania. Another reason I feel Smackdown will pull better ratings is that it won't be competing with Monday Night Football in a couple months.

VN Store

Back