WWE Thread III

I expect Xavier to seem back to normal, then turn here

Everything seems to have been pointing towards a Xavier turn, but after that last promo I want the Wyatts to brainwash Kofi mad Big E. Then have Xavier have to fight by himself to save his friends

what about the match where Eva Marie was supposed to kick out and just didn't

or just any other Eva Marie match

Was that this year? And I don't even know. I haven't seen it. And if Eva comes out on NXT, I just fast forward it usually.

Who's excited to see the Beast Incarnate take Mark Hunt to Suplex City Saturday at UFC 200? I know I am.

I hope it happens. Not sure that it does anything for either of them, but Orton is still one of, if not the best in the ring. So many on here disagree with that which I find baffling. His skill set is Jericho in his prime type stuff.

Lesnar is just the Beast

Last edited:
I hope it happens. Not sure that it does anything for either of them, but Orton is still one of, if not the best in the ring. So many on here disagree with that which I find baffling. His skill set is Jericho in his prime type stuff.

Lesnar is just the Beast

I think part of the reason people claim to dislike Orton is because, for so long, we had to watch Orton dumb down his skills to fit a story where John Cena is better than him. Seeing that over and over and over and over again was tiring on the fans, let alone it being tiring on Orton's in-ring creativity. The further he gets from Orton-Cena stories, the better he appears in the ring

I like Orton/Lesnar for SummerSlam a lot. It was one of the matches I wanted to see while Brock was in his title run instead of Cena over and over. It also is a good way to hedge their bets if Brock gets whipped this weekend so he's not immediately in a title match.

Im not a Paige fan, but i know a lot of you are, especially the lurker. She also recently had a couple of pics yall would really like surface online. I cant post those.

w3hXQak.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for the heads up about those Paige pics!

Unrelated but is anyone else like me and watching TNA for the first time in awhile to see the Final Deletion tonight?

Thanks for the heads up about those Paige pics!

Unrelated but is anyone else like me and watching TNA for the first time in awhile to see the Final Deletion tonight?

No i always forget to watch TNA, I'll watch the second hour though.

Oh and you're welcome :)

VN Store

Back