'19 WV OL Darnell Wright (Tennessee signee)

2 top 10 OT (Bama) vs 2 top 5 OT (UT)...honestly think they put Evan Neal as No. 1 OT because he committed to Bama. Without any biasness, I'd take Wanya and Darnell over him.
I like our ‘19 crop, and I wouldn’t trade them for anybody’s.
But Alabama has a nice class of OL too.

#2 - Darnell Wright
#6 - Wanya Morris
#14 - Jackson Lampley

#1 - Evan Neal
#7 - Pierce Quick
#10 - Amari Kight

VERY similar OL classes at the top. I like Lampley though. Think he’s gonna be a Boss on the interior.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
I like our ‘19 crop, and I wouldn’t trade them for anybody’s.
But Alabama has a nice class of OL too.

#2 - Darnell Wright
#6 - Wanya Morris
#14 - Jackson Lampley

#1 - Evan Neal
#7 - Pierce Quick
#10 - Amari Kight

VERY similar OL classes at the top. I like Lampley though. Think he’s gonna be a Boss on the interior.
At center?

matts42012

IMO, I would go.....
LT- Morris
LG- Carvin/ Calbert.
C- Kennedy
RG- Wright
RT- Johnson

Possibly move wright to RT and have Johnson, Carvin, and Calbert battle it out. Calbert is a road grader. I like him alot. The NCAA 2019 Video gamer wants to put Wright next to Morris. I kow this, OL at start of the year will improve ALOT to the end of the year. 2020 we will be set up to really move ppl around.

cHiZzLeVOL

Who Knows?
IMO, I would go.....
LT- Morris
LG- Carvin/ Calbert.
C- Kennedy
RG- Wright
RT- Johnson

Possibly move wright to RT and have Johnson, Carvin, and Calbert battle it out. Calbert is a road grader. I like him alot. The NCAA 2019 Video gamer wants to put Wright next to Morris. I kow this, OL at start of the year will improve ALOT to the end of the year. 2020 we will be set up to really move ppl around.
I mean I’m still hoping Smith is okay to play.... so I’m hoping it’ll be him at LG.

IMO, I would go.....
LT- Morris
LG- Carvin/ Calbert.
C- Kennedy
RG- Wright
RT- Johnson

cant count Tatum out. He looks to be bought in and got swole.
IMO, I would go.....
LT- Morris
LG- Carvin/ Calbert.
C- Kennedy
RG- Wright
RT- Johnson

Tatum says wassup. Done bought in and got swole.

Screenshot_20190206-125514_Samsung Internet.jpg

matts42012

I mean I’m still hoping Smith is okay to play.... so I’m hoping it’ll be him at LG.
Straight from a physican on this. "With blood clots, normally they will let you play after the first one. If another one comes, espeically like Trey had and in his lungs, then he will be shut down for a year." Thats why you hear the talk of 2020.

justwatch123

IMO, I would go.....
LT- Morris
LG- Carvin/ Calbert.
C- Kennedy
RG- Wright
RT- Johnson

How’s this staff gonna shake out with Tee. (Positions)

VN Store

Sponsors