WR Kenny O'Neal- 4 Star- 4.26 40

it sounds like your saying that is a bad thing.

I dont know what sound you referring to since I typed it....was it the sound of the keystrokes?? Actually Im very happy about that, the Vols were always known for team speed and Im glad to see so much of it in our present commits.

I bet Trooper is already excited about working with these guys we have coming in. Heck, I would hope that Slade is excited as well since he may benefit from all that speed over flowing to his side of the ball.

I bet Trooper is already excited about working with these guys we have coming in. Heck, I would hope that Slade is excited as well since he may benefit from all that speed over flowing to his side of the ball.

Slade will find a way to make them run slower

I do not think Slade deserves as much flack as he catches. I think he did a great job coaching this season. He had serious depth concerns losing 2 out of his top 3 CB's. His 4th CB was suspended early in the season. Kemp made great progress. Hefney played amazing with all his responsibilities at his position.

I do not think Slade deserves as much flack as he catches. I think he did a great job coaching this season. He had serious depth concerns losing 2 out of his top 3 CB's. His 4th CB was suspended early in the season. Kemp made great progress. Hefney played amazing with all his responsibilities at his position.

Sticking up for the coaches and players of your favorite team?!

What kind of fan are you....:whistling:

I agree...

The secondary was razor thin due to injuries to Inky and Fellows. The secondary was asked to do even more with their run support responsibilites (with the lack of depth at DT). I think we'd like to see a little more out of Morley...but considering the talent of guys like Inky, Fellows, Wardlow and Wade, I'd say Slade has done well with what he has.

Between O'Neal, Jones and Vinson...we're gonna be STACKED with burners. If we can just harness Crompton's cannon arm, its over. I also hope all these signings will light a fire under our wr's we already have signed.

Good pick up if O'Neal has matured here in the last couple of years.

Between O'Neal, Jones and Vinson...we're gonna be STACKED with burners. If we can just harness Crompton's cannon arm, its over. I also hope all these signings will light a fire under our wr's we already have signed.

I totally agree. We are going to be one of the fastest teams in College Football next year.:rock:

VN Store

Back