WR Kenny O'Neal- 4 Star- 4.26 40

I have heard he is a trouble maker, but if he runs a 4.26 40 I want him in Knoxville.

I have heard he is a trouble maker, but if he runs a 4.26 40 I want him in Knoxville.

I promise there is not a policeman on the force in Knoxville that can run a 4.26. He could be at the sphere before the cops got out of the parking lot at Goodfellas.

That would be one of the fastest kids we have gotten in a while. That's a bit faster than Coker was, too, right?

I promise there is not a policeman on the force in Knoxville that can run a 4.26. He could be at the sphere before the cops got out of the parking lot at Goodfellas.
:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:
Congratulations on the funniest post of the day.

Yeah, faster than Coker. Coker's 40 time was listed as 4.4 on scout.com.
I would bet that Coker probably runs a faster 40 than that, but if it is correct and Coker is as fast as he is then think about how fast O'Neal would be. Does anyone know what J. Wade's 40 time is or what Leonard Scott's was?

We'll find out about J. Wade's come NFL Draft combines. Rivals.com has O'Neal at 4.4, so basically all we know is this guy is quick.

Where is HVWarrior? Do we have any chance of getting this guy or is he going somewhere else?

The Scout website states he has high interest in UT, only medium at other places.

We have a good shot with him, if we want him. He would definitely help our WR corps if Meachem leaves.

Oh, I'd say we'll take him. There are quite a few highly rated WRs out there that we have a shot at, but they could also very well sign with another team. I just hope 2 or 3 of them choose Rocky Top.

There was a rivals story recently and he has stated that UT is his leader right now. UT is really the school that he mentions more than any other. With his age, he also wants to play right away and that is another reason he likes UT.

What I mean is that, if Toliver or Jones don't end up with us, we would take him. I think we would take him over Paige right now.

He originally committed to FSU. Rivals said his SAT was 940... Does anyone know why he ended up JUCO?

That's not especially promising unless he's really gotten his act together.

That is true. We wouldn't take Willie Williams, why take O'Neal? Maybe Cut is confident he can contain him, of course, Parcells thought he could contain TO.

VN Store

Back