Would you root for Florida to destroy us?

Never in a million years would I pull for Florida.

Agreed. The only time I would root for Florida would be to clown stomp Bama. CJP has had another 2 week period to “prepare” his team (and I use that word lightly) to play Fla. Let the chips fall where they may.

No. As bad as I hate the situation we are in right now, I'd never cheer for Florida. I do prefer they beat Alabama but outside of that, I wish they lost every game by 60.

Reactions: BeecherVol
Nope. When I can’t stomach what is happening with Tennessee football; I just turn the channel or find something else to do. Pulling for Gators just isn’t in my nature.

Nope. I pull for the Vols no matter what. The business side of me says take the Gators to cover easily and bet the house on it. You're welcome.

Reactions: Johnnyreb#VFL
I hope they boat race us by 60 and everybody in the athletic department and everyone associated with the football program is terminated. Sick of watching us lose every freaking year.

It will be absolutely hilarious to see the people on this board being hella mad if we were to win vs UF.......

I understand the thinking behind this, but I can’t make myself do it.

— but I do think the coaching staff will take care of it for me.

Come on man, if you pull for your University to lose, you need to find another team. These kids are playing hard and trying to win despite not having a good game plan. The game is mental with X's and O's and not just physical. Somebody needs to tell CJP that.

I always root for is to win no matter what. I would like to see us beat Florida and A&M. I don’t think it will happen, but I never root for us to lose.

I've never wavered. If Florida were in the movie "Victory" playing against the Nazis, I wouldn't want either of them to win.

Honest question. Given the obvious lack of development (regressed in many aspects) and the general feeling of how this is going to end anyways, will you find yourself secretly rooting for UF to kill us this weekend so we are forced to make a change?

I can’t imagine we let Pruitt continue to coach after we lose by 38 points to Florida... maybe the boosters will wake up?
O to be 15 again!!!!

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

VN Store

Back