Would you root for Florida to destroy us?

Florida is going to destroy us whether we root for them or not so I say we just root for our team like normal. Go Vols!

They won’t need my support to destroy us. That being said I will NEVER pull against Tennessee, but, I did breathe a sigh of relief after Vandy killed us in 2012 because I knew it was the final coffin nail for Dooley.

Kyle Trask and Kyle Pitts are gonna wreck our defense. The only thing I'm looking for is a Bailey start. If JG trots out, it's clear sign Pruitt has given up, or is just really dumb. Either way, his job can't survive JG.

I think he starts HB, and then pulls him, as soon as something goes wrong. So he can say, "See?!! I told you!! JG gives us the best chance to win!"

Reactions: beamerman
I think he starts HB, and then pulls him, as soon as something goes wrong. So he can say, "See?!! I told you!! JG gives us the best chance to win!"

If JG is cleared to play, I think this is a likely scenario. That’s how it was at the Gator Bowl in Jan. BM threw one questionable pass that was close to being picked off. They went right back to JG then.

VN Store

Back